yeah they died

Kira pov-

It has been a month since I started the academy. In that month, I and Sakura had become best of friend. I introduced her to Naruto and Hinata and now we are a whole group. I am happy that we met again and spend time together but ....... It gets really hard when your wife gives you Adrien Agreste vibes. "'sigh' at least she is still alive" I said to myself and walked to the Academy

Today is the day... today is the day I become an orphan prodigy. Tsuki and Yuki are going to die on their mission today. (Got to get ready to cry) I thought walking into the class smiling. The class went on like a breeze and the bell for lunch just rang.

Naruto ran up to me and asked "hey do you wanna eat with me?" "Sure, I will Hinata too" I asked and looked at her "ok" he said with his infamous bright smile and ran out the class. Hinata blushed at that (oh yeah, she liked him back then. If only she knew) I thought pulling her out to the school ground. We all sat under a tree and talked about random stuff and shared our food with each other.

When, at the corner of my eye I saw an ANBU ninja engaged in a serious conversation with Iruka sensei. (Oh, is it already time?) I thought and saw them looking at my direction in pity, (I take that as a yes). The bell ran indagating the end of lunch time. We all filled into the class, a few minutes later Iruka sensei walked into the class with a sad look. He called me to the front and asked me to meet the Hokage after school. I just nodded my her, acting all confuse and went back to my seat.

Time skip-

The class ended, I said goodbye to my friends and made my way to the hokage's. when I reached there, I saw Shikaku and Iruka standing next to the third. The air was quite thick. "Why did you ask for my presence hokage-Sama?? Is something wrong?" I asked with a smile. "Well... it's hard to convey but...... Kira your parents are dead." It was quite for a minute as I was still processing what he said.

"Wha-what do you mea-mean they can't be dead... they can't be... da-dad...he promised me he will come home safe... he-he can't be dead... no your lying" I said shivering. Iruka tried to comfort me "I know it's hard Kira but they-." "NO! YOU'RE LYING THEY CAN'T BE DEAD!! No! no...no" I fell on my knees as tears spilled, "no... your lying she can't be dead... they can't" I mumbled looking at my hand.

Third person pov-

The people present in the looked at the young girl in pity and guilt "I am truly sorry for your loss Kira" the Hokage said. "We will conduct a proper funeral for them in a few days" he finished.

With that Kira left the hokage's office with a tear-stained face. The news of their deaths spread across Konoha like wild fire. People looked at her in pity as she walked by. Kira went into her now empty house, closing the door behind her. She sat on the couch and looked at the floor.

The house was eerily quiet with the air filled in sadness and sorrow...

Kira burst out laughing "HAAHAHHAHA OH MY KAMI THAT WAS PERFECT!! Damn I didn't know I can act like that...mm maybe I adapted from Yuki". The four dead people walked in at that exact movement. "Yes, she is officially gone nuts. Izuna, Hashirama stay away from her" said Madara. "Hey! What about me?" asked Tobirama. "Yeah, you are nuts, so you will be fine" he replied looking at his nails. "You!!" screamed Tobirama and charged at him.

Kira swished in between them, held tobirama's fist and said "that's enough you two. Since Yuki and Tsuki are dead now, you guys are my only company. So don't go around killing each other... even if you guys are already dead." She said mumbling the last part. Both huffed and turned away from each other as Hashirama asked "are thwy really dead or?" "of course not Hashi-Ni, they are alive and probably went back to Hana" she replied.

"Hana why there though?" asked Izuna "well Izu-Chan, not sure but its either to bring back brother's memories or to warn him when I send people from here. We will come to know when they return to my mind space" Kira replied. "Oh ok, but what people are you sen-." Izuna was cutoff by a knock at the door.

Kira pov-

I changed my face to a sad one ,walked to the front door and opened it to reveal Sakura, Naruto and Hinata. I asked them to come inside in a small voice. They all gave me hug then Hinata spoke "Its alright Kira, we all are here for you" "yeah I know how you feel, and I will do my best to help you!" Naruto said trying to encourage me.

"We are all here for you Kira, I am here for you. Even if I don't know the pain of losing my parents, I am still here for you" said Sakura hugging me again. "Thank you, guys, thank you for your help and care. I am really grateful but it alright but please don't worry about me" I said with small smile.

They spend hours with me try to comfort and encourage me, and when the sun fell and moon rose, they said their good byes and left, and you want to know what the best part is Sakura gave me good bye kiss.

[no I am not the simp you are............... you know what we both are simps ;)]

================================================================================================================================================================ 

small chapter I know

but Hey!! Its my birthday and you guys didn't even wish me!!😣

so wish me please😔 

any way thanks for reading, 😎have a good day bye!!!

🥳 I have party to attend- author out