the dead came back?

next morning in Sakura's hotel room

a peaceful morning, birds chirping, the sunlight flowing through an open window. Two beautiful ladies sleeping calmly when the door to the room burst open as "SAKURA- CHAN, HINATA- CHAN WAKE UP!!!!". The beautiful ladies jumped from there sleep and panicked.... Then calmed down.... Looked at each other.... Then at the loud idiot at the door. The room went silent as a sickeningly scary aura took over their pretty faces. "run" they said in union as the said green suited boy sprinted down the hall way with the women on his tail......... "and that my friend is how a lively day begins" said Sai to no one particular as the other three passed him.

Few hours later in the hanakage office

Third person pov-

Sakura, Hinata, Sai and Lee walked to thehanakage office as scheduled. When they neared the door, shouting and laughtercould be heard behind it. They knocked and it suddenly went silent before theyheard a come in. when the walked in, they saw the hokage, his husband and............. the whole Akatsuki, next to them stood Haku and Zabuza. All their mouths drooped to the floor. "How are you all alive!!!???!?" screamed Sakura "RIGHT, MOST OF YOU DIIED RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!!??!?" screamed along Lee. "Sakura-Chan, lee-San please calm down" said Hinata. "Yeah, calm down brats, let the hanakage explain." Said a voice. They turned to see............... TOBIRAMA SENJU AND NEXT TO HIM WAS HI BROTHER HASHIRAMA SENJU. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" scream Lee clutching to Sai as Sakura and Hinata stared at the dead kages in front of them. As for Sai he was just too eager to get Lee of him. "Get off me you mushroom head" Sai said, "Nooooooo there are a lot of dead people" lee replied. Hinata suddenly fainted. "OI Hinata wake up oi don't leave me alone" said Sakura crouched next to Hinata trying to wake her. Itachi wanted to help but Kisame held him back and whispered "nothing will happen to your crush, just watch." To this Itachi's turned light pink as he glared at Kisame. Suddenly the hanakage's room door burst opened as Kira walked in with "Hey stupid brother, I brought snake face and his adopted son" (guess who?)

"I am not sssnake face Kira-San" said the snake-Sanin "AND I AM HIS PUPIL NOT HIS SON!" continued Kabuto. "Yeah, yeah whatev- what happened here?" asked Kira looking at the former leaf- nins, then looked around the room and said "you know what, I understand what happened".

After they all calmed down

Sakura pov-

"So, are you gonna explain to us what is HAPPENING!!??" I asked still not believing these people are alive. "Calm down Sakura. Ok how do I say this.... well, you see most of them didn't really die" replied Shiro. "Well, we can see that but how?" asked Sai. "For staters one of Hanakakure's special jutsu is blood clone jutsu" said Mele. "a what??" asked Lee confused. 

Kira sighed and said "I will explain... blood clone jutsu is a technique where we can create a clone using our blood. We just need one drop of blood. The clone will have organs, veins, blood, skin practically any thing like a real human." "So, you're saying that you can create a literal human." I asked "not exactly as the blood clone's chakra is connected to ours and they will only have 10% of our power and strength." Said Mele "and we can only create one clone and we need the certain person's blood to create a clone of them." Continued Kira. "So, you guys used that jutsu to create clones of the Akatsuki?" asked Hinata. "Yes, the Akatsuki you guys 'killed' were just blood clones and these are the real ones." Replied Shiro. "But, how did you bring back Hashirama and Tobirama?" I asked looking at the former hokages. "Oh, for that we used one of the Haruno clan Justus." Said Mele. "The Haruno's jutsu?" I asked confussed. "Yeah, only people who obtain the Byakugou seal can do this jutsu. It can bring back the dead but the spirit will be contained in an object, which acts like their heart and if the object is broken they disappear" said Mele.

 "For example, do you see hashirama's ring and Tobirama's earing? Those are the possessed objects and when those break, the both of them disappear." Said Shiro. "But,none of my existing clan members have the seal." I spoke. "That issss correct but your clan members are not the only onesss with the seal." A voice spoke. Weall turn in the direction as the voice which is Orochimaru continued "my lovelyTssssunade also has the ssseal remember." "Your lovely Tsunade? When did shebecome yours?" asked Hashirama with Tobirama near him, both emiting a scary aura. Orochimaru shivered and said"t-that's not the point. What I meant to sssssay was that Tssssunade broughtthem back to life." "Oh, that makes sense." Lee said "so do you guys have any questions now?" asked Shiro. We all shook our head. "No? then let's start with the introduction." "I will introduce you guys," said Kira.

.......................... if you want you can skip this part...........................

"First, Tobi or Uchiha Obito, he was Hatake Kakashi's team mate." I looked at him in shock, (I thought all of Kakashi's team mates died) "olla! Tobi is Tobi or Obito Uchiha!" Obito said in a cheery voice. "He used to be criminal but now he is a Jonin head of a three-man squad." Continued Kira.

"Next is Deidara and Sasori. Both love art in their own way." "Art is explosion!" said Deidara, "No art is eternal!" argued Sasori "no art is passion" joined in Sai. Both the arguing people turn to him "ha, what did you say?" asked Deidara. "I said art is passion" Sai replied with his infamous fake smile. "Art is not passion. It is eternal!!!" "No explosion!!!" "Art is something none of you can describe so shut up!!!!!!!" shouted Shiro "calm down Shiro, its ok now" said Mele in a soothing voice. Kira sighed again and said "Deidara is a YUBA squad member. A YUBA or yuzai batsu- guilty punishment is just like konoha's ANBU. Sasori is a craft man, who build stuff. He also works in the Hanakakure Laboratory poison division".

"Ok. Next, we have Kakuza, as you can tell he is obsessed with money, we made him the financial advisor of Hanakakure." To this Kakuza just nodded his head and said "you bring me money and we will be in good terms".

"that's Kisame as you know. He along with Orochimaru and Kabuto work in the Hanakakure laboratory mutant division." Lee raised his arm to ask what is the division about, when Kira said "you don't wanna know what they do in there"

"Next is Hidan. He works under Tobirama in the TI. Since he loves sacrifices, we let him interrogate and kill criminals for his Jaishin. He is also part of the YUBA squad with Deidara."

"Next is Uchiha Itachi, he is the head of Hanakakure's police force." I smirked as I saw Hinata blush at the corner of my eye.

"Next is zetzu" as Kira said that a plant came out of the shadow and Lee scream like a girl.... again

"Oh, don't be afraid, he is friendly. He loves plant so he takes care of the nature around Hanakakure. As you know he is a Cannibal, so we just give him the left overs of Hidan's sacrifices"

"Next is Konan, she is the principal and a teacher of hanakakure ninja academy" Konan just waved and smiled.

"And last the akatsuki's head Pain or Nagato, he is one of the advisors here along with Hashirama." He just nodded his head in acknowledgement.

Then she ended with "as for Zabuza he is a jonin ninja, taking missions and for Haku he is a chunin under Tobi" "yo" "hello" Zabuza and haku said at the same time.

.............................................................. if you skipped the part, you can stop here................................................

"Now that the introduction is over, how about we go out and have lunch." Shiro said with a smile trying to get up when Mele stopped him and said "don't think you can escape your duties Shiro" "hi hi hi, I was just hungry, I promise I will complete my works when we get back" Shiro replied with a scared voice. "Sigh, what am gonna do with you.... Fine you have two hours"

Then they all left the Hanakage tower for their afternoon meal.