the curse

[ all pictures given below are not mine, so credits to artist]

Kira pov-

Kira woke up with a head-ach, as soon as she tried to open her eyes though the blinding light of sun made her squint. (Must be around noon. How long was I out) I thought as Ifelt around blindly to feel bandages wrapped around my waist (how bad did I get hurt). After adjusting my eyes a bit, I looked around to see I was still near the shore of the lake. (Lake? Oh yeah lake!!!) before anything all the memories of that morning flowed into my head. (damn it tf was that) I thought hold my head. "Oh, you up" a voice spoke. Turning in the direction I see Kamiki with a sleeping Sakura on her lap. "How are you outside?" I asked rubbing my head. "You forgot? You touched the child I try to kill yo-." I interrupted her confused "No, I know that but how are you outside Sakura's body? Weren't you inside her when you tried to kill me?"

"Yeah, she was. She is outside because I brought her out and yeah, she did beat you up to the point where you broke three ribs" said a voice which revealed Tsuki leaning on a nearby tree answering the question I previously thought as well. "YOU BROUGHT HER OUT-ah! Damn it!" I held my head even tighter. "don't worry too much brat, only her physical presence is out. Right now, she is nothing but a shell that can talk and feel. All her chakra is still inside Sakura. So, there is no way she can kick you to the moon" he replied with a shrug. "Oh yeah you want to try Tsukino. You may not fly to the moon but I sure will kick you far enough to break a few of your bones too." said the goddess with a scary-sweet tone.

"n-no of course not mother" he replied with a stutter "mother?" I question. Before he can reply though Yukira came holding two lunch boxes with two clones looking like me and Saki beside her. The clones poofed away as she sat beside me a spoke "I thought you might be hungry and also didn't want your sensei to be suspicious, so I made two clones to get the lunch here so you can eat and train more" she finished with a smile "thanks" I replied before opening the box to eat. "so I know you are curious about why Tsukino calls Kamiki mother right" "yeah" I replied taking a bite of the rice ball. "it's a long tale" "I have time" I replied again. 'sigh' "fine ..........."

Third person pov-

Yukira began "so you know how Hagaromo Otsutsuki created the 9 tailed beasts from the 10 tails sealed with in him right." "yeah" Kira replied "And you also know the 10 tail is Kaguya" "what she is!! I had no idea about that" "stop interrupting her you brat!!" barked Tsukino "ok fine I will stop. Geez"

===================boring yet forbidden love story begins from here========================

So long ago before Hagoromo or Hamura's birth Kaguya out of loneliness created two half human half Tiled beast with her chakra and named them Yukira and Kauro.

Yukira was created from pure light chakra. She represented light and purity.