escorting

isn't she the most gorgeous girl you have ever seen before (credits to artist)

Tsunade pov-

Sasuke asked "why is she calling you mother" to this I replied "well.... Because I am her mother" "wha- but how, as far as we know, you never got married" said Kakashi "you do realize, you don't have to be married to have a child right?" Kira asked. To this Naruto replied with 'LE GASP!' "So, you have a CHILD WITH OUT MARRING ANYONE!!!" I face palmed "IDIOT!! I adopted them" "and two of us" continued Kira "Oh! Ok, now I get it" said Naruto "anyway, come on let go back to the hanakage's office" said Kira "but Kira my legs hurt from all the running back and forth, why don't you go and I wait here and receive other guests," said Sakura

Kira pov-

I suggested to leave when Sakura said "Kira my legs hurt from all the running back and forth, why don't you go and I wait here and receive other guests" knowing Sakura, it was obvious that she wanted to avoid talking to any of them, but I don't want to deal with this alone so....... I lift her up from the ground and carried her bridal style and said "oh, don't worry about it my beautiful flower, I will carry you as long as you want" "ha- wait- Kira- don't-." Sakura yelped blushing "well it not my fault at all now, is it" I asked while smirking down at her. "I know, I shouldn't have let you spend too much time with Lee and Sai "she replied with a still red face "LEE, where my Lee" interrupted Gai as Anko and Kurenai pulled him back and hit him in the head while shouting "DON'T INTERRUPT THE CUTE MOVEMENT YOU IDIOT!!!" "ha-ha, why don't you guys continue this in the Hanakage tower" I said and finished with a "please follow me" and ran across the village with a still pink Sakura in my grasp (Tsuki- well at least now, she fits her name Yuki- I- can't argue with that) with this we arrived at the Hanakage office entrance.

 "I know, I shouldn't have let you spend too much time with Lee and Sai "she replied with a still red face "LEE, where my Lee" interrupted Gai as Anko and Kurenai pulled him back and hit him in the head while shouting "DON'T INTERRUPT THE CUTE MOV...

                                                                    (how the hanakage building  appears )

All of them couldn't help but gasp again at the beauty of the office in front of them I chuckled and said "you guys are already impressed" to this Ino replied with "wha- ofcourse no, we have seen much prettier places right guys.... Guys? GUYS?!! HELLO?!!" they broke their trance as Kiba continued "yeah- Ino is right" "yeah yeah, whatever makes you sleep at night" I replied whispering the last part. But I think Saki heard it and giggled. (Kira- oh my god, my heart cannot take all this cuteness Tsuki- yeah, don't die because of it, even if you are not wrong Kira- shut it old wolf) "can you put me down now Kira?" asked Sakura "yeah nope, not yet" I replied still with some pink dust on my face. "Why not" "don't want to" "please" "nope" "pretty please" "not happening" "please please plea-." Again, the movement was disrupted by someone.

"Question" asked Neji "what now?" I asked irritated because he ruined the movement "why are you so lovey dovey to Sakura, isn't she marrying your brother" he asked "yeah, isn't she like your future sister-in-law "continued TenTen. To this I smirked and replied "oh yeah, you guys didn't know, well Shiro will explain it to you" I said and turned to Sakura, who also smirked, which made me blush and think (Kira- HOT  Yuki and Tsuki- SIMP Kira- shut up!!) with that I walked into the office still carrying Saki with the others following behind.

Inside the office

Shiro pov-

I was sitting in my office talking to the just arrives Suna siblings with Mele standing in his usual place and Lee, Sai and Hinata standing behind the siblings.

When the door burst opened...... again

(what's with people breaking Kage office doors)

Kira walked in carrying Sakura as I heard squealing beside me to see Mele fanboying over the just arrived couple. I turn to see not only Lee, Sai and Hinata but Temari, Kakuro and even GAARA were fanning over them. I mentally face palmed, coughed and said "Kira please put down Sakura-San" "well, it was nice while it lasted" she muttered and put Sakura down. "Anyway, are they here?" I asked seriously "yes" Kira replied with the same seriousness "well tell them to come in" I said.

I can feel the tension and the thick awkward silence as the said people walked in. the place felt so thick that we could cut it with a sword.

Tsunade pov-

We all walked into the room and as soon as we entered, I can feel the thick tension. But I didn't bother about it and said "don't you want to give me hug Shi-Chan" I asked as Shiro came to me in a blink of an eye and engulfed me in a tight hug "mama" he whispered as the tensioned eased a bit. I smiled as Kira snickered. I and Shiro both turned to her glaring and said in union "what's so funny". Immediately she hid behind Sakura and said "nothing, nothing at all"

Third person pov-

After Tsunade hugged Shiro she went to Mele and hugged him saying "don't think I forgot about you Mele-Chan" as Mele Hugged her Back "of course not shutome" [shutome- mother-in-law]. Tsunade turned to Lee, Sai and Hinata and gave a hug too. Then she turned to the Suna siblings and greeted them as well.

Shiro went back to his seat and called two YUBA members "Greed, Gluttony, please escort the Kazekage and his siblings to their respected rooms please" the members only nodded their head and led them out the room. While passing the Konoha nins, Naruto tried to greet Gaara but Gaara just ignored him and left.

As soon as they left, the room was once again filled with a thick awkward silence as Shiro cleared his throat and spoke "well let's get to business, shall we" ........................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well here is another chapter, i know its not too big but i am squeezing my schedule to write the up coming parts, so please forgive me

i hope to write more as soon as i am free but for now i will be uploading slow.

lastly to cheer you guys up, a little spoiler

a load number of ships are coming... - author out : )