Konoha

Credits to artist 

Third person pov-

In Konoha

Tsunade was sitting with a mission report on top of her desk. Three chunin, one loud blonde, one emo Uchiha and one red hair Uzumaki who wouldn't let go of the Uchiha's hand along with their jonin sensei Hatake Kakashi. All stood in shame as they fail their mission. "What happened, why did you guys fail the mission?" asked Tsunade in an angry voice. "Well, it was all Naruto's fault, HE WOUDN'T STOP ARGUING WITH SASUKE-KUN!!!" said Karin. "WELL, SASUKE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED IT!!!" argued back Naruto "BUT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ARGUED BACK. SO, IT'S YOUR FAULT" replied back Karin. "It was both their faults. Naruto wouldn't stop arguing and Karin refused to heal the client," said Sasuke. "LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE TO TALK, YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING OTHER THAT GLARE AT-" Naruto was cut of by a ninja appearing in a twirl of rose petals. "Oh, a Hana ninja. I see you brought a letter" Tsunade said and took the letter from the nin. The Hana nin left as Tsunade opened the letter with the Hana seal.

To the 5th Hokage,

As you know I, Hanakage am marrying your pupil, Haruno Sakura.

I would like to invite you and all of Konoha 12 and their teacher as per my fiancé's request

This wonderful occasion will be taking place on 10th of the upcoming month, which is in 3 weeks

It would be an honor to have you guys there

Thankyou

The Hanakage

Tsunade read the letter with a small frown then handed it to Kakashi. When Kakashi finished read it out loud, Naruto was the first to speak. "Well, even if she is weak, she was still part of our team so maybe we can go" "yeah, I would love to see her future husband hee-hee" replied Karin with a creepy giggle. "Whatever, I don't have anything else to do so, why not" said Sasuke as Kakashi just nodded his head. "Fine, just inform the others. You all can leave now," said Tsunade. When they all left, Tsunade took the letter again and released the second seal that was on it. With a 'poof' the letters on the paper changed.

To Tsunade-Sama

As you know that I, the Hanakage am married and so, Haruno Sakura will be marring my sister Yozoro Kira.

This wonderful event will take place on the 10th of the upcoming month and in behalf of Hanakakure, I am requesting you and all of the Konoha nin's presence on that marvelous occasion.

Do note –

1. As you know all the Akatsuki members and both the 1st and 2nd Hokage's are alive, please do inform it to Anko, Ibiki, Kurenai, Guy, Iruka, Izumo and Kotetsu are all informed of this.

2. Do inform them about Hana and the Haruno clan.

3. People from Ame, Oto, Kiri, Kumo and Suna will be present.

4. Your pupil is really happy here and is also happy to marry Kira so please don't be worried.

And please take care of yourself Oka- San.

Ps. My future Oto- San Orochimaru misses you a lot.

Your loving son

The Hanakage of Hanakakure

Yozoro Shiro

=====================================================================================

Tsunade was so happy that her daughter is the one who is going to marry her pupil and was so exited to see her children again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another small chapter

i will try to make a chapter on the relationship between the Yozoro siblings and Tsunade.

and try to update sooner- author out.