a little background check

Third person pov-

They open the door to see the third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen sitting in his chair staring intensively at the now entered couple. The couple could sense the presence of four ANBU'S in each corner of the room. They can also sense the presence of Shikaku Nara and Inochi Yamanaka.

But, Kira on the other hand not only sense the presence of the ANBU's and the clan head. But, can also see the two former Hokage siblings, Senju Hashirama and Tobirama.

While her 'parents' were talking with the third, she stared at the two spirits. Even if the older Senju was goofing around, the younger one realized the child' stare was directed at them. So, to conform it, he did the one logical thing, waved at her. Tobirama was not only surprised but also amused when little kira giggled and waved back. This interaction was not only caught by the older brother but by also the others present in the room. Hashrama went in front of the child and made weird faces, which made the child make weird baby noises and giggle even more. Seeing the amount of joy little Kira showed everyone present in the room felt their heart full.

But Tsukino and Yukira just had a twitchy smile as they can see what the baby giggles actually translated to in Kira's head.

(Kira- KAHAHAHA, LOOK AT HIS F**KING FACE HAHAHAH, HE LOOKS LIKE AN OVER GROWN TURKEY

HAHAHAH, NOW HE LOOKS LIKE MANGOOS HAHAHA-

Tsuki- oh shut up you brat, you are catching too much attention.

Kira- HAHAHAH, DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE, HAHAH LOOK AT HIM NOW, HE IS A F**KING GOOSE

Yuki- 'sigh' I think Hidan influenced on her more)

Back to reality

The Hokage cleared his trout and said "well, it looks like your background are clear now but still you guys will be monitored, I hope you understand" Tsuki replied "yes, Hokage-Sama we do and we are fine with it. If that's all, may we leave. My wife seems quite tired." "Yes, you may, here is the key to your new apartment. Hope you three enjoy your new life here. OH! And you will have a test tomorrow morning to make you both official leaf nins, I will send an ANBU to retrieve you both" the Third said "Thankyou Hokage-Sama for your kindness, then we shall take are leave" with that the couple left the hokage tower with the two Senju spirit on their tail.

Kira pov-

(Kira- Oi! Old wolf, what were you talking to the hokage about

Tsuki- what were YOU doing not listening to the hokage

Kira- staring at Tobirama

Tsuki- right! Staring at Tobirama. WHY THE HELL WERE YOU STARING AT TOBIRAMA AND NOT LISTEN TO WHAT THE HOKAGE WAS SAYING!!!

Kira- BECAUSE IT WAS MORE FUN TO SCARE HIM THAN LISTEN TO THE OLD MAN'S LECTURE.

Tsuki- ......Ok not going to lie, it would have been more fun.

Kira- SEE!!

Yuki- Oh don't encourage her Tsukino

Tsuki- I am not!

Kira- Anyway, tell what did he say

Tsuki- well....)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash Back a few minutes ago-

Third person pov-

When the couple opened the door, they were greeted by the third Hokage, which they did back. "I called you two here because, I felt a huge amount of chakra coming from you both. My ANBU had informed me that you are from the Hidden clouds, but I assume it's a lie"

"True Hokage-Sama, we are indeed not from the Hidden clouds but from the Hidden flower. My full name is Tsukino Yozoro and My wife's is Yukira Yozoro. But I can assure you we are not here to cause trouble, but to live a peaceful life." replied Tsuki. Hearing the clan's name, the hokage widened his eyes, and many gasps were heard around the room. The couple just ignored the gasps and listened as the hokage spoke.

"But why here, in Konoha? Even with all the rumors, I personally know that the Hana is a peaceful village. Then why here?" sternly asked the Hokage.

(Tsuki- CR*P! I APSOLUTELY FORGOT TO MAKING A REASON FOR THAT!!

Yuki- Tsuki you idiot!! Fine let me take care of this.)

"Well, you see Hokage-Sama... as you know how strict the Yozoro clan is about their prestige and status....... well, me and my husband loved each other and got married with out his parent's permission. My husband was already titled as the family's disgrace as he couldn't perform his family's traditional jutsus and it only got worse since I am an orphan. It made them madder as they thought my husband had humiliated their clan's name.... so we h-had n-no choi-ce but t-to fle-e fr-om there" answer Yuki, crying at the end part.

Tsuki rushed to her side to comfort her (Tsuki- Nice acting darling

Yuki- thanks honey)

The other seemed to believe them but one thing stood out, so the hokage asked it "please don't cry miss but I still have one question" "please continue" Tsuki said still supporting Yuki "well, if you just ran away from Hana a few months after marriage, than whose is the baby. It's not that I am suspicious or anything, its just she seems to have a huge amount of chakra in her" (Tsuki- yeah right not suspicious my a**)

"Well, we found her in the middle of the forest, while traveling. We did not know what to do, so we took her with us. Yukira seemed more attached to her, so we officially adopted her" Tsuki replied "Oh ok, may I know her name" asked the third "its Kira, Yozoro Kira" Tsuki replied with a smile.

End Of Flash Back

(... and that's when you started to giggle like a maniac- Tsuki

Kira- oh ok)

With that the three along with the two Senju spirits entered their new home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know... I know I have just uploaded yesterday

but listen to me, I got time and if I don't use it now, then I might loose interest later and won't upload at all

but either way, I know you guys are happy I uploaded again

Hope you enjoyed, until next time- author out