Akatsuki base

Kira pov-

I opened my eyes as the sunlight flowed through the bedside window. After another night of dealing with Kamiki, it was so good to be awake than be asleep. She only come occasionally now a days though.

I went to the bathroom mirror to see an abomination, my face was dull with big, noticeable dark bags under my eyes. (f**k you Kamiki b**ch) I screamed in my head and went to begin the day.

After my daily routine I sat on down and ate some cereals and milk for breakfast. (Who cares what the kakabaka says I need my lovely food) I thought and finished my meal. By that, the time was already 7 in the morning. (Oh well, better get going or Sakura will scold me to death) I thought. Before leaving though I went to the fruit bowl and took two apples. Against my better judgement I took one more and left to the ground.

Third person pov-

When Kira neared the ground, she could see all her other team mates waiting. "YOU ARE LATE KIRA!!" screamed the loud blonde when he noticed her. "Yeah, yeah, but not as late as our sensei" Kira replied with a cheeky smile "That is no-." before Naruto could finish though Kira shoved an apple in his face saying "an apple a day, shuts your mouth away". She threw one at the emo head who caught it with ease and nodded at her. She nodded back and went to Sakura, who was sitting under the tree reading something intensely.

"What are you reading" Kira asked as she plopped next to her. "Just a basics of medical ninjutsus" Sakura replied looking at her with a smile. "Well here, an apple, you must be hungry" Kira said giving it. "But sensei said not to eat" Sakura replied taking the apple. "Who cares what he says, he is probably going to be late again, so don't worry, eat." She replied. Sakura nodded her head and turned her attention back to the book while taking a bite from the apple.

(Well, is the book that interesting that she is so immersed in it) Kira thought with a sweat drop. An idea popped in her head and she said "oi, Saki could you lift your arms please". "What? why?" Sakura asked but still did as she was told. With out any warning Kira plopped her head on Sakura's lap and got comfortable. "Nothing go back to reading, wake me up when sensei is here" she said as a huge blush appeared on Sakura's face. But instead of protesting she just let her be. "o-ok" she said going back to reading. Kira drifted to sleep with Naruto shouting at her in the back ground.

2 hours later-

Kira pov-

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt a gentle tug. I slowly opened my eyes to see pink? I turned over to see Naruto, emo head and Bakashi looking at me with a weird look "What?" I asked before realizing where I was. I quikly got up when I remembered I fell asleep on Sakura's lap. I looked back to see a red Sakura as I felt blush creeping on my own face.

"Well looks like someone slept well" said the Kakabaka with a close eye smile. "Shut up Bakashi!" I shouted still red. "Kira! Don't yell at sensei!" said Sakura also getting up. "Yeah Kira, show some respect" said along Kakashi. "I give respect to whoever I want" I replied annoyed. "well, any way I hope you guys are excited for the test" Kakashi said "no" I replied but he ignored me and continued with the explanation of the test.

=====================================================================================

Meanwhile at the Akatsuki base-

The base did not look like one from the outside, it was practical just a cave, at least in the eyes of a regular ninja. But if you look closely, you can sense some really powerful chakra from inside. For a high level jonin like Kira, it was a piece of dangos.

Kira blood clone pov-

I arrived at the entrance of the cave with the scroll. I was pretty sure just as how I sensed their chakra; they can sense mine too. (Well, no point in hiding it now) I thought and walked in.