a mother's wrath

that is Kamiki (credits to artist)

[for starters too lazy to write the fight scenes between Zabuza and the team]

Time skip-

Kira pov-

Zabuza has just been killed by the masked girl. "Thanks for your help" I said with a smile in returned she just nodded and left. "'sigh' well now we can move on right sensei?" Saki asked looking at him. As in cue he face-planted to the mud floor. I would have caught him since I was standing close to him but.........why would I?

"Sensei!!?" screamed Naruto and Sakura "don't worry he is just exhausted. Let me carry him" I said and lifted him up like he was a feather and yet I couldn't completely carry him. "Why tf is he so long?" I muttered looking behind me to see his legs dragging along the floor. "You need help Kira?" asked Naruto...dumbly. "Eh, of course not" I replied with a twitchy smile "oh ok!" he replied. I mentally face palmed before calling a shadow clone.

Me and my clone then carried Kakabaka to the builder's house like how those tribal people carry their hunted food back home. Yeah, not eating him, he would taste like shit.When we reached the builder's house, his daughter greeted us and took us inside to rest. After laying Bakashi in s futon, I went outside to walk around the village.

[I forgot this part but I have a small glimpse of memory, so scene might change]

When I heard shouting looking in the direction, saw a kid throwing stones at Naruto (ok) I thought and looked a little more and Sakura!?! (NOT OK!!!). I teleported behind the kid and just when he went to throw another stone, I lift him off the ground by his collar "the hell do you think your doing kid?" I asked in a bit scary voice.

Third person pov-

Inari felt a shiver go down his spine "AHHHHHH! LET ME DOWN!!! LET ME DOWN YOU WITCH!!!" Kira thought (did he just call me a...WITCH) her grip tighten on the boy as she raised her voice "Who are you calling a witch!!!??YOU PUNK!!!" "YOU WHO ELSE!!! WITCH" Inari shouted back Kira lifted him higher. "YOU GOT SOME NERVE YOU LITTLE-." She was about to throw him but Sakura stopped her "STOP IT KIRA!! Please put him down" and like an obedient do- uhm I mean girl she put him down. The kid ran away shouting with tear "YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE JUST LIKE HIM!!" "YOU PRICK!!! GET BACK HERE!!" Kira was about to chase him but Sakura stopped her and said "don't do it Kira he is just a kid" and again like an obedient do-girl Kira stopped. "Come let's go back Sensei must be up by now" with that she dragged her with a confused Naruto following behind.

Time skip- next day-

That morning Kira saw the kid again at the builder house who just like the previous day made a comment on how the team was going to die just to run out after getting scolded by his mother in return. (damn is this the same kid I saw in my previous life; he was calmer and more collected) Kira thought with a sweat drop.

A few hours later-

Kira pov-

Kakashi just told us to walk up a tree. And guess what me and Saki did it in our first try surprising both the idiots and Kakashi. "Good job you two. You both have great chakra control." He said with a closed eye smile "wow thanks. Now what are supposed to do. Simply wait for those two to finish?" I asked not bothering much. "hmm?ah! yes come with me you two. Naruto, Sasuke continue practicing would you"

With that he brought us to the shore of the lake we came by. "Now that you two know how to walk on trees, try walking on water" he said walking over it. With out a I did as he told and Saki tried to follow but miserably failed and fell into the water. I rushed back to her and helped her up while Kakashi spoke "I see you can already walk on water too Kira"