exploring

""- talk

()- think

Last time- replied Shiro "well as for the marriage, you will still be marring someone and that is..................

Present time-

Kira, its Kira" finished Mele. "What her?!!!" asked Hinata, Sai and Lee in sync. "Why is something wrong with my decision" asked Shiro. "No, it's not." replied Hinata. "it's just we don't want another 'Sasuke' to break our Sakura's heart" continued Lee. "Oh, come on why do all of you compare me to the duck butt hair." muttered Kira.

Sakura pov- (finally a pov)

Kira- San spoke for the first time. Her voice was calm yet soothing. (Why do I suddenly feel flustered, maybe I am just nervous) thought I thought as Shiro- San continued. "This is your first day so please relax and take your time to look around. Have fun as much as you like. We will talk about the other matters tomorrow. Kira will show you guys around. So now You can take your leave" Shiro finished and smiled.

As we were about to open the door Shiro spoke again "wait before you go" we all turn to see him as Mele continued "well if you guys see anything weird or unnatural, please don't panic just ask Kira about it" he smiled warmly (a living angel) all of us thought. After we exited the room Kira turn to us. "Well, all of you might want to see different places so how about I make shadow clones to guide you guys" she said. "That would be nice right guys and you can accompany Sakura- Chan" finished Hinata and winked at me. (Inner- HAAA!!! ARE THEY GOING TO LEAVE US ALONE WITH HER!!!! I mean I don't complain. BUT STILL HOW COULD THEY BETRAY US TRATORS!!!! Sakura- well we eventually have to talk so I think its ok. Inner- BUT STILL BLA BLA BLA-) Sakura just muted inner out and concentrated in her surroundings again. Kira and her were the only one standing there. Kira was staring at her with concern in her eyes. my face turned red as she asked "are you- are you alright. You looked zoned out"

Kira pov-

I made shadow clones and the others left to wander. I turn to Sakura to see her zoned out. I thought (maybe she doesn't like me or am I too cold or – Yuki cut me off- just calm down kid. I am pretty sure she likes you. Tsuki- yeah who wouldn't. you so pretty. So don't be afraid. Kira- thanks guys that meant a lot.) I was still staring at Sakura. As she came back to reality and looked around for others. When she couldn't find them, she looked at me a little embarrassed. I asked her in concern "are you- are you alright. You looked zoned out" she just smiled and said "yes I am fine let's go" I felt heat rising to my face as only one thought was in my head (cute).

30min later-

We were walking around when Sakura asked me

Sakura pov-

While walking around the village I asked Kira- San about where the Haruno Clan residence is. She turns to me and said "follow me" and started to walk in the opposite direction.

After few minutes of walking, we reached abeautiful path filled with Sakura trees 

 "this is beautiful" I thought out loud. "yeah" replied Kira. "Come let's go" I said like a little kid and skipped toward the path. Kira just chuckled and followed behind.

After walking for what felt like an hour but in reality, just 10 minutes, we reached a mansion.

The closer we got, the more nervous I got. I think Kira noticed it and held my hand to calm me down. I hold on to her hand tighter and calmed a bit "calm down its going to be alright" assured Kira.

Kira pov-

As we got closer to the Haruno mansion, I noticed Sakura getting nervous so I held her hand to calm her down. She tightened her grip and calmed a bit "calm down its going to be alright" I said as we reach the front door. I knocked on the door three times as Sakura hid behind me. I can feel her clutching my clothes from behind as we waited for the door to open. After a few minutes, I heard shuffling behind the door and no long before the door opened wide and a short old woman looked up at me...................

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry if this chapter was small. I will try to update more.

secondly, in the next chapter I will explain more about the Haruno and Yozoro and other clans , about Hanakakure customs and about Kira's powers until then bye- author chan