A/N.

If You can't fly then run,
Today we'll survive,
If you can't run then walk,
Today we'll survive
If you can't walk then crawl,
Even if you have to crawl, gear up

-Bangtan SONYEONDAN, Not Today

I actually wanted to thank everyone for walking with me to this journey......

Actually this book means alot to me, because you can say that this book was the key to my success........

Also can say its my first book!

OMG I'm so nervous rn.........

I'm so happy right now that I completed this book, and sad at the same time because I completed this book, you know what I'm feeling rn....

This book means alot to me, it was my luck or idk what was that, that I met so many people here and because of this book I gain much followers and reads........

I always wanted to write a JIMIN'S book of ABUSIVE HUSBAND, Because I actually really liked that character on Jimin, I read some ffs on YouTube then I came across here and on wattpad my first read book was also of JIMIN'S ABUSIVE HUSBAND, like idk everyone has their own taste but that character suits Jimin well.......

I even wrote a whole book, it was Taehyung ff, It was my second book after my first book You've found me, Once I was listening to Taehyung's Singularity and his deep, seductive voice made my mind to force to write a story about him, about his voice, Every storyline is kinda similar like Abusive Husband, Mafia Leader, Revenge, Vampire things, as Wattpad and YouTube is filled with these kinda stories but it was a whole new thing, The dialogues I wrote in that story was just outclass that sometimes I got confused that I wrote them!!!!!! It was just amazing Idk how do I explain but that didn't work much it's kinda funny which hurts me alot I even wrote more then 22 chapters with Zero Audience, kinda funny huh!!!!

So I really disappointed so I kept it in drafts and now it's resting in my drafs I'll rewrite it

It's 1st chapter only hit 19 Views, as campared to my first ff of Jungkook You've Found me but this book didn't work, I really for hurt and disappointed that I stop writing and it's pending chapter are still remains and I really wanted to quite writing but then I remembered of J-HOPE, Our Hope, Our Sunshine, he work hard, even no one noticed him but he never lose hope so I again started writing but I thought I'll write Jimin's book as I told you I Love ABUSIVE Character on him so geared myself and started writing, I never thought that I'll wrote that much chapters, I only thought of writing 20 chapters or like just a little more but the ideas and the motivation from my readers didn't stop me from writing more, and I was like hella happy when I hit total 500+ Reads like I would throw a party but lmao who'll do a party with me.......

And I think Jimin is the reason behind this all, idk but I felt, He's my luck, he's so sweet and caring, he's such a sweetheart, even he's was the first member among BTS that I noticed firstly, he was my Bias in the first but one day I changed him idk why did that now my Bias is Taehyung but idk I never had a feeling for Taehyung that I used to feel with Jimin..........

I wanna Thank Jimin so much, I didn't ask for much but I wish that Almighty just grant me a 1 second eye contact with him before the great Almighty took out my breath out, it'll be such a blessing for me Amen

And I wanna mention some of my readers who always motivated me to write by following and commenting and those precious souls are......... :

ParkAmy26   _Mimi_Chuu_   @onlymissjeon @igotnoeyebrows BloNksCanEatSHitEu  Ifraah_Tariq  NamJinMiniHopeVMinKo

Ik that there are more but my smoll brain only remember these.....

And @parkamy and _Mimi_Chuu_ made me motivated like hell Thank you🌷

And in the End I wanna say again Thank You again.... I Love you so much My all Sparkling Peeps......

You know why I calls you Sparkling Peeps because you all are my Sparkle you guys are the reason that I'm shining, and I'll shine thank you so much.......

*I'm not crying*

Sorry I talked lot lmao BORAHAE and never lose hope Fighting  ✨💜

And don't forget to congrats me for this:

I wrote this all today at 28 July 2022 on Thursday, When I completed this story after the Epilogue but I'm going to drag it towards at Top before the chapter