Cherry blossom tree

"Till we meet again when the Tsubaki flowers bloom again"

*cami* *wakes up* hah! Where am I?

*camellia* hello again

*cami* oh hi...me...again

*camellia* are you happy with the path you took?

*cami* well not that much

*camellia* why is that?

*cami* Alex still left me in the end

*camellia* no matter what path you decide to take, in the end, he will still leave no matter what, but he will come back in the end.

*cami* where are we?

*camellia* we're under a cherry blossom tree on a mountain

*cami* wow...it's beautiful...the view is amazing

*camellia* everything is majestic, something this beautiful has emotion and felt pain just like you, but through those, she began to grow and bloom this beautifully.

*cami* wow

*camellia* don't ever regret anything that has or will happen in your life cami, just like this cherry blossom tree, learn to grow and blossom into a better you.

Just like the soil that this tree stands on, it has a place to grow and blossom in, and it grows into the soil...just like you...you must also grow in the soil of your own passions and dreams.

But this tree didn't just need soil, I need something to nourish it and make it grow when it was just a small leaf...you know who nourished you when you were still a small leaf?

*cami* it's Alex, isn't it?

*camellia* you are correct... when you were like a small plant, he helped you grow into what you are today, every kind and caring action he does to you helped you grow into what you are today, but when the tree begins to grow and it can nourish itself now...he must leave also...the gardener leaves the tree that he nourished when it becomes big.

*cami* what are you saying to me?

*camellia* even if he left in the end... you must continue to grow like this cherry blossom tree... like the petals of it, you will eventually bloom into something more beautiful...life isn't always going to be fair but you can be fair to your own growth...follow what your heart desires.

"Continue to grow cami and blossom into a better you"

*cami* can I ask you something?

*camellia* what is it?

*cami* will my life get better from here? Will I ever meet him again?

*camellia* those are something you must learn on your own...but one thing I can say is...one day the two of you shall be reunited, not without trouble.

*cami* thanks for helping me...um

*camellia* please just Ms. Alexander

*cami* alright Ms. Alexander, thanks a lot for teaching me all of this.

*camellia* I'll be here in your dreams if you ever are in need I will be there.

*cami* thanks Ms. Alexander

*camellia* your welcome cami

*cami wakes up*

*camellia* I must have been that naïve a long time ago

*Alexander* who was that honey?

*camellia* oh...just a young girl learning to blossom into a better her

*Alexander* that's nice...now I must say *sits next to her* this is a beautiful scenery

*camellia* it is... it is so relaxing

*Alexander* yeah...kumain kana ba?

*camellia* ay hindi pa pero busog naman ako.

*Alexander* oh sige