Chapter 34

(cami) after the fiasco we experience in the Philippines, we got back to japan safely, we took some time to rest for a bit after all that has happened during the storm, all our co-workers asked us a lot of questions on what happened during the typhoon.

A few weeks later, we started planning our wedding at heads notice, the both of us we're discussing on where we should have our wedding, picking a venue was really hard at first until Eliza came into the room holding a pamphlet she got from one of her friends

*Eliza* a friend of mine went to a wedding of one of her relatives in Korea, they held their wedding at this majestic church in Korea

*Alex* I mean the place looks fancy and majestic

*cami* how about you? What do you think?

*Alex* seems nice, I think we've found our venue

(Cami) after finding the perfect venue to hold our wedding, we continued planning like the guest, the reception and most important, the bachelor and bachelorette party.

Alex has a celebrity friend that he has known for quite some time now, his name is Jackson and the both of them have known each other for quite some time now, he is a well-known C.E.Os. In Korea and when he found about his proposal, he pledge to do the bachelor party for them and his friends.

As for me, I was lucky to have a very close friend who is a fashion model now, she was one of my friends back in college, and she was with us when he had that first trip in manila, when she found out about our wedding she was more delighted to hold our bachelorette party with us in jeju island, since we we're also holding our wedding in Korea, the both of our friends decided to hold our bachelor parties at jeju island, we we're more than excited for what they have planned for the both of us.

The other things like the wedding dress and hotel we're all planned out by his uncle, including the honeymoon trip, our wedding was going to be very big yet memorable as well.

-THE BACHELOR TRIP-

(Cami) the few days before our said wedding, all our closest friend gathered to hold our bachelor and bachelorette party in Jeju Island, Alex and his friends went on the other side of the island to have some fun, they got to the island through helicopters that his friend Jackson rented for all of them, as for us my close friend ho-eon took us to the island through a yacht she rented for us to use.

Nao, Erica and all our closest friend went to the bachelorette party except Alyssa for didn't go because of personal reasons, when we got to the island, they rented a beach house near the sea for us to stay at, inside the beach house we're a bottles of Champaign, wines and a lot of alcohol for us to enjoy, all of us went jet-skiing and afterwards we're free massages.

-MEANWHILE IN THE BACHELOR PARTY-

(Alex) my friend Jackson went all way to plan our bachelor party with loads of alcohol, an indoor basketball, a beach house, some jet skis, and even some fireworks for us to blow up at night, when we got to the island, we went to an outdoor party in the island, after that we're jet skis and alcohol, by night we we're already wasted on all the alcohol we drank all day, we blew up some fireworks for us to have some fun with while we we're chilling by the beach.

While drinking by the beach, we talked and joked about married life, I had a lot of fun being surrounded with close friends including lance, Watari, and some of my college friends who came to the bachelor party.

-AFTER THE PARTY-

(Cami) I think we had too much fun last night from all those alcohol to drank last night, in the morning we got something to eat from how much we puke what we ate last night, I was still hungover so I didn't eat that much so I don't puke more, afterwards the boys invited us to come to a place in jeju island for something special to show us, I've had a feeling that they we're as more hungover than we are right now.

After getting dress we went to the place we're the boys wants to meet, when we got there they prepared something for us, they we're dressed in casual clothing singing to the same songs Alex sang in front of me when he proposed to me, they made me sit on a chair while they were performing afterwards in the middle of the song, Alex came out holding a bouquet of flower, I couldn't stop but tear up from what he was doing for me, after they sang he came and hug me to stop me from crying but I was already crying heavily in the chair.

After their small gesture all of us went to eat and get something to drink as well, this bachelor party we all had was fun, despite of the heavy hangover we all felt at the moment but we still had fun, it felt like it was a end of something in our lives but it was just a start of something that would last forever.

After our party we went back to mainland Korea to go around and continue our little party before we look forward to the day of the wedding, we went on night markets and stores that sold a lot of things, we ate a lot of Korean food that we we're already familiar with, especially me since I lived here with my sister for quite some time, speaking of my sister the both of us decided to go the agency she works at currently.

I gave her a call as a heads up, she said we we're allowed to get in since she was higher up in the company, when we got to the agency she waited for us in the lobby and took us upstairs to introduce us to a an artist group she currently manage, when we got to the room we're her group was at they all stood up and greeted us, I greeted them in Korean since I knew some Korean through my sister, surprisingly Alex also greeted them in prefect Korean

*cami* you knew Korean?

*Alex* yeah! I spend a lot of time around Koreans back at home

*cami* cool

(Cami) after that we all introduced each other and talked about a lot of things, they even insisted me to sing for them a bit and so I did, I sang some songs I know in Korean, Alex as well followed and grabbed a guitar nearby the room and played some songs he played back in college, I knew some of this songs since he played some of this to me back then.

After our little performance we all said our goodbyes and went back to the hotel we stayed at, back in the hotel we had a bit of fun teasing each other that lead to us making out in the room which lead to...I think I don't need to explain it more since you know where this is leading to.

In the end we had so much fun enjoying the things we did days before our wedding, it felt like we loss something this day but in reality we were just gaining new memories in our lives before we open an new one in it when we get married.

I've waited for this to come and it's about to happen, it was every girls dream to walk down an aisle wearing a white dress getting married to the man they love, it was a rough path that lead to this but it was all worth it in the end, i wish this day would never...