chapter 26

(Maribien) I left the office early because I had something to do at night, my sister asked me run some errands for her that night because she was a bit sick...when I got home I went back to my room and continued to work on something, around 9:30 that night I got a call from sir Marco's wife...did something happen? I got a bad feeling that something happened so I got nervous.

*Maribien* hello? Ms. Claire? Is something wrong?

*Claire* oh thank god you picked up dear...its Marco...he was in an accident a while ago... I need you to come back to the hospital!

*Maribien* What! Oh my god...I'm on my way just hold on

-AT THE HOSPITAL-

*maribien* I came as soon you called me...what happened here?

*Claire* I don't know...someone came to our house and told me that someone opened fire on his motorcycle and was injured badly.

*Maribien* who could have done something like this?

*Claire* I don't know who could have done something like this but according to that person who saw everything said...the van's plate number was the same from your company.

(Maribien) I felt like my heart was about to break...who in the world would do something to Marco? He was beloved by his employees...who in the right mind would want him dead? i felt dreadful thinking someone would do this to their own boss...I started to speculate who it was while the doctors we're busy trying to save him.

I felt like I was about to burst into tears at any moment looking the doctors trying their best to save him...he was badly injured...he was bleeding out from his stomach

A few hours later...the doctor came out of the operating room and told us everything was fine now but he was still in critical condition so the doctors decided to put him in the I.C.U for a bit...I felt relieved a bit about what the doctors told us, It was almost morning time now and I'm still in my home clothes so I decided to look after sir Marco for a bit...I'll just call the office later to take-over.

-Meanwhile in japan-

(Cami) on the next day we went on a little trip to nerima with Alex and Eliza...it was our last day here in japan before our flight tomorrow morning so we decided to spent it coming back home to my hometown.

When we got to the train station...a familiar face greeted us there just like the last time we we're here

*Watari* welcome back to nerima you two!

*cami* aww it's so nice to see you again dude *hugs her*

*Alex* it's good to see you again man

*Watari* hey! Look who it is...its mister Alex...you looked more mature since the last time I saw you man

*Alex* yeah...the last time I was here we we're still high school kids...now we're all grown up now

*Watari* yeah...it's been a while hasn't it? Well since you guys are here now...let me take you guys back home now

*cami* really? Thanks man!

*Alex* oh also if you don't mind I brought someone with us today... this is Eliza

*Eliza* it's nice to meet you

*Watari* it's nice to meet you too...so what are you to him?

*Alex* um well...

*Watari* oh my...since when did you have a child-

*cami* oh no...she's well you know...adopted

*Watari* oh okay...well either way it's nice to meet you...now shall we go?