Chapter 21

-EARLY 2018-

(cami) after a harsh and eventful last year in college, I passed the exam and finally finished high school with a degree in political science at the university, both my mom and sister attended my graduation, after graduation, I said my goodbyes to my friends and Alyssa also, she would be going abroad to Europe to start her intern works there.

*Alyssa* I'm going to miss you cami

*cami* yeah me too Alyssa

*Alyssa* *smile* we finally made it haven't we?

*cami* yeah, we made it Alyssa *smile* thanks for everything Alyssa

*Alyssa* yeah you too, good luck out there sis * hugs her and fist bump*

*cami* yeah you too sis

(cami) after saying goodbye, I escorted her to the airport the next day, the day after that I quit my job at the café also...in the following weeks I would take a year break before finding a job, I went to Korea to where my sister was at.

During my one year stay in Korea, my sister and I started recording some songs and song cover and publish it on YouTube for everyone to see, sometimes my video would go viral in Korea, I also got invested into k-pop while I was in Korea, groups like got-7, seventeen, 2ne1, and this new called BTS.

While in Korea, I also took the opportunity to study a bit of English because my English wasn't that good at all, after one year in Korea, I started to look for a job that would suit with my degree, my sister suggested that I would take an internship for a law firm first to boost my skills before I would work for any big organizations, so I followed her advice and look for any law firms that we're looking for interns, she said it pays a bit well but I can survive with that kind of paycheck first, but she would provide for me when I need to

*cami* are you sure you don't want me to pay you back someday?

*Aimi* no your my sister and it's fine...also I don't want mom to get mad at me if she finds out that you're paying me back.

*cami* good point

(cami) after a few days of searching, I found a law firm that was looking for an internship, it was for a company in the Philippines, it's been a while since I went there though but, I guess working wouldn't be bad, so emailed them my application and awaited for their reply.

Two days later, I got a reply, they said they'll accepted my application and I'll be interviewed there by next week.

*Aimi* alright then good luck sis, call me if your need help okay?

*cami* okay!

(cami) the following week, I book my flight to manila and flew there the next day, it's been almost two years now since I last went to the Philippines, the last time I was there I visited his college, but he wasn't there, it's been a while since I last heard from him, maybe because the both of us we're busy with our college years that we didn't have the opportunity to talk to each other again, it's been a while but I still think about him since then, I still have his guitar with me and the photo of the both of us, I always brought those two thing with me every as a reminder of the promise I kept with him...I just so hope that he didn't find someone else yet, but I know he's not like that kind of person to break our promise.

-IN MANILA-

(cami) after arriving in manila, I took a cab to where their company was located at, after a few minutes of finding their company, the cab drop me off from across their company, It was big and there we're a lot of people working there, maybe they are a big company here, I went inside and went into the front desk to ask to where to interview would be at, they told me that it would be in the fourth floor so I took the elevator to the fourth floor, I think there we're still people in there so I waited outside until they we're all finished.