The beginning.

──────────────

──────────────

*It was Clary's 18th birthday and her best friend, Davina visited her to bring the red head a birthday present and the cake she baked for her birthday.*

- Happy Birthday to my amazing best friend. I love you a lot Clary Fairchild, and i hope your birthday treats you well!

- Awwwww Davina, you really didn't have to buy me a present. Don't mind me opening it though.

*The girls laugh and Clary opens her gift. Davina got her a pack of colored pencils from Prismacolor, a drawing pad and a black silk top with the back being 2 crisscrossed straps.*

- You didn't.

- Oh, but i did. Now get dressed, we have to get ready for Simon's gig. If i knew any better, he probably will call you in about 20 minutes.

- You are right. What are you going to wear? I need ideas.

- Well, since we are going to the club after Simon's thing, I brought my Chanel top, these white pants and for accessories, hoop earrings and the pearl straps.

- You will look very hot, I wouldn't be shocked if you ended the night with a handsome dude by your right.

- Haha, not really. As you know, my taste in men is quite hard to please. I got that from my father.

- I know that. Does he know that you will get home late today?

- No, but I'm sure he is aware.

- Okkkk, let's get dressed.

*After the girls get changed, they go in the living room, where Jocelyn and Dot were waiting for them. Clary was wearing the top Davina got her, with a pair of black jeans and heals.*