The Aftermath.

──────────────

──────────────

*After the forsaken attack, they called Magnus to make the wards stronger. To prevent future problems.*

- Alec, are you sure you are okay?

- Yes, Davina, I'm fine.

*Some time passes and Davina goes with Izzy to see Alec.*

- She calls Meliorn in, arrests him, and acts like it's all out of our hands.

- Alec, you are going to hurt yourself.

- I'm fine, Davina. It was the Clave who gave the order, not Lydia.

- Are you sure about that?

- Hey, are you alright?

- Yes.

- I spoke to Robert and Maryse, they are being sent back to Idris.

- What?

- Yeah.

- Another "order" from Lydia?

- Who's Lydia?

- She's in charge of the Institute.

- She's what?

- Temporarily.

- And now she's convinced the Clave that mom and dad aren't doing their job?

- Maybe they aren't. The Institute was in their control when the Forsaken got out.

- What are you talking about?

- Mom and dad were members of the Circle.

- What? They don't have Circle runes.

- That's because they made a deal with the Clave prior to the Uprising. In exchange for their cooperation, they were pardoned.

- You are questioning their loyalty? *says Davina.*

- Valentine's back. The Circle is rising. Their under suspicion.

- No way. Robert and Maryse took me in, they raised me as their own. I know what kind of people they are.

- Are you sure? They lied to us. For years they've been telling us how to act, and we uphold the Lightwood name, while they are the one's who tarnished it. They're hypocrites.