The Soul Sword.

──────────────

──────────────

*Clary, Jace, Davina, and Luke are still at the warehouse.*

- Clary, we can't panic. *says Davina.*

- He's a psychopath. He's capable of anything. Simon is innocent in all of this. The only reason Valentine took him captive is because I care about him.

*Luke approaches the Shadowhunters.*

- Hey. All the prisoners are either dead or gone. No sign of Cleophas.

- *The blonde boy hugs Clary.* Hey, it's gonna be okay.

*Clary's phone rings, indicating the caller's Id being Simon. The girl looks hesitantly at Davina. The brunette nods.*

- Answer it, Clary. *says Luke.*

*Clary answers the video call, and sees Simon tied up in a chair with tape over his mouth. Davina put her hand over her mouth in terror.*

- No.

*Then Valentine comes in the frame of the call.*

- Hello Clarissa. I wish we were chatting under more civilized circumstances, but I'm afraid I've run out of options.

- Let Simon go.

- Absolutely. Just as soon as you come back to the Institute. I need you to activate the Sword for me.

- That is never going to happen.

- Oh, but I think it will. Because if you don't show up within the hour.. Your vampire boyfriend here is gonna die a death I wouldn't wish upon anyone.

*Valentine ends the call. Clary then wants to move immediately, but Luke hold her back, while Jace tries to call Alec.*

- Clary.

- What are we waiting for? Let's go.

- That's what he wants. If you touch that sword, you can destroy the entire Downworld, including Simon, Luke, and my dad.

- No, Valentine needs an energy source. He needs lighting.

- He has it. Every Institute is powered by an angelic power core. *says Davina.*