Blame.

──────────────

──────────────

*It was later that day. Davina finally had the luxury of taking a warm shower. After the shower, she changed her clothes, put on makeup, and headed out towards the Op Centre, where Aldertree invited everyone. She saw everybody, but Alec.*

- During the attack on the City of Bones, Jace Wayland fought bravely, and thus the Clave, in their wisdom, has exonerated him from all crimes

- During the attack on the City of Bones, Jace Wayland fought bravely, and thus the Clave, in their wisdom, has exonerated him from all crimes. And the chief physician in Idris reports that Lydia Branwell's condition continues to improve.

- Wow, Iz. Looking good.

- I always look good, Davina.

- Do you two know where is Alec? I'm getting worried.

- He just needs some space. *says Jace looking at Aldertree.*

- We face a new threat. Valentine has the Mortal Cup, and now possesses the Soul Sword, two of three Mortal Instruments. Our mission now is to find out what he plans to do with them..

- You okay? *says Izzy, looking at him.*

- I'm fine. But apparently no one else is, judging by the way they're looking at me.

- Jace, I'm sorry for letting them take you to the City of Bones. I thought..

- It's all good, Izzy. You saved Alec's life.. and mine. I would've done the same thing.

- Tomorrow night's rite of passage will bring the total number of dead to 26 fallen Silent Brothers and three Shadowhunters. Take this time to grieve and plan for what lies ahead. Your orders will follow.

*Everyone goes out of the room, including Davina. She came to her room, sitting on her bed. The girl thought about all the memories she had with Jocelyn. When they baked a cake for Clary on her birthday, when she used to have movie night every friday with Jocelyn and Clary. All those memories came at once, making Davina burry her head in her hands, crying. It hurt loosing her mother figure. She regretted saying those harsh words to Jocelyn. If she knew what was about to happen, she would've stayed with her longer. Not long ago, she felt someone hug her from behind. From his scent, she knew the person was Alec. Davina turned around and hugged him tightly.*