The memory demon.

──────────────

──────────────

*Davina breaks the hug and smiles at the raven haired boy, then turns her attention to her father.*

- Ok, so how do we summon the memory demon?

- Are you certain? Summoning such a powerful demon could be lethal.

- I'll do anything to save my mother. Where is the demon?

- Okay. Pretty boy, get your team ready.

*Jace walks in front but Magnus stops him.*

- I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to *he points his finger towards Alec.* you.

*Davina laughs out loud and punches Alec's hand playfully. The boy looking at her smiling. After Clary was done with the pentagram, Magnus, Alec, Davina, Izzy and Jace walked in the room.*

- Jocelyn was right, your artistry is beyond compare.

- I don't know about that.

- The only other person I've known who could draw as well was Michelangelo, who was excellent in bed, may I add.

*Izzy was the only one to laugh, while Davina looked at her father with a disgusted face.*

- I think I'm going to puke. *The rest of the Shadowhunters laugh at her comment.*
- Don't be like that, Davina. *he sighs* Okay, we're ready. Since we have only 5 spots, someone has to back out.

- I'm okay with sitting out on this one. *says Davina.*

- Okay. Everyone, take your rightful place on the pentagram. We must initiate a bond. Once this bond is sealed, it cannot be broken until the demon retreats. No matter what happens, we must not let go of each other's hands.

*All of them taking each other's hand, feeling a strong power.*

- I will lead the ceremony, and you all must do exactly as I say. The demon's name is Valak. He will ask for payment in exchange for Clary's memories.

- What kind of payment?

- We will see. Let us begin.

*Magnus lead the ceremony, which made Valak appear as a black almost tornado. Izzy's necklace pulsated in a matter of seconds.*