Downworlders.

──────────────

──────────────

*After changing her clothes and taking a nice shower, Davina joined Alec and Jace, entering the restaurant Jade Wolf. The three of them approach Luke and Simon's table.*

- Luke, we need to talk

- Luke, we need to talk. *says Davina.*

- A Shadowhunter's been mutilated and killed by a wolf.

*The other wolves in the restaurant are silent and look at the three Shadowhunters with suspicion.*

- Watch your tone in here.

- How do you know a wolf killed him?

- 'Cause of the claw marks and traces of DNA on the body.

- Luke, the Inquisitor would like you to come in. Just to answer a few questions, that's all. *says Davina.*

*The group are in Imogen's office. Luke was questioned by Imogen.*

- Are you questioning me or are you accusing me?

- A week ago, you demanded the destruction of the Soul Sword. A demand which, of course, is impossible to even consider. Which leads me to wonder, was this killing an act of revenge on the Clave?

- You think I would murder a Shadowhunter?

- We all know your temper, Lucian.

- Does she really think Luke did this? *Alec whispers to Jace.*

- Take my DNA. Test it against your evidence. I'm not your wolf. And if anyone in my pack did it, I'll kill them myself.