The wedding.

──────────────

──────────────

(this is what Davina wore

(this is what Davina wore.)

- I know you are heartbroken about Alec marrying Lydia, but you've got to help me plan the wedding. Please.

- You are lucky I love you. *says Davina, going to the Op Centre, with a lady following them.*

- Bring the flowers out to the wedding tent and rose petals by the entrance.

- Isabelle, what color do you like better? It's for the curtains on the door of the wedding tent.

- The cobalt blue. It's elegant, masculine.. very Alec.

- I'll put the cobalt blue right away.

- How are you supposed to get your work done with all this going on?

- We haven't had a wedding here in years. People are allowed to be excited.

- We need to focus. Have you neared down the list of warlock more powerful than Magnus Bane?

- I got it down to 20. Davina was supposed to be on the list, but since we know she didn't do the spell, I excluded her.

- Wait a second. I'm more powerful than my own dad? Than the High Warlock of Brooklyn?

- Yes.

- Oh wow.

- By the way, how am I supposed to call you? Davina Amaris Bane, or Amaris Davina Herondale?

- Honestly, I was thinking about Davina Amaris Herondale-Bane.

- Ohhh, going with both of your family names.