The death of a friend.

──────────────

──────────────

*It was the next day. Alec managed to sleep in Davina's room, again. The girl woke up by the sun shining in her face, and with Alec hugging her from behind. She tried to get out of his grip, and succeeded. The girl got to her closet and picked out an outfit. Waking towards the bathroom and taking a warm shower was the best feeling for Davina. After taking her shower, doing her morning routine, and dressing up, she entered her room and did her makeup.*

- Good morning

- Good morning. *Alec says it in his morning voice while smiling.*

- Good morning to you too, mister. How did you slept last night?

- Amazing. I always seem to sleep verygood when I'm in your room.

- What a coincidence. *she turns, and walks to him, kissing his forehead.* Go and get ready. It's getting pretty late.

- Can't we sleep in and make something to eat later?

- Nope. *she smiles and returns to her table.*

*Alec got out of bed and tidied it. He went towards Davina's table and kissed her cheek.*

- See you at breakfast.

- Okay. *she smiles at him.*

*After breakfast all of them got to the Op Centre. Clary had the Cup in her hands and talked to Jace.*

- Just looks like a wine glass.

- That wine glass saved your life.

- What if.. What if I hadn't gotten it out in time.

- Then you would've been dead. *says Davina with a straight face.*