Magnus Bane.

──────────────

──────────────

- Shouldn't we get the hell out of here?

- Why, Simon?

- They're right downstairs.

- Let them come after us. They'll just turn into a bunch of fried eggs out here. I thought you said you watch movies.

*The four of them, meaning Davina, Jace, Alec and Izzy claimed the stairs, to leave Clary and Simon alone.*

- Oh my God. Oh, my God, it's over. It's actually over. I was so afraid I would lose you. But it's true, you're actually here.

- You know I'd do anything for you.

- You don't have to die!

- I'd rather not do that.

*The 2 girls and 2 boys, look at Clary and Simon. Izzy and Davina looking specifically at Jace after the two of them hugged.*

- I couldn't live without you.

- Say that again.

- I couldn't live without you, Simon. You and Davina are all I have left. My whole life just disappeared. I'm supposed to.. be this other thing, live this other way. You're my best friend.

*The red haired girl kisses Simon's cheek, while the boy with glasses felt sad and disappointed.*

- Don't you ever, ever let yourself get in that kind of trouble again. Got it? Yeah?

- Well.. no accounting for taste.

- Yeah, you should talk. Look, can I just say one thing?

- You will. whatever I say, so shoot.

- You think you know Clary, right? But you may not. Think about ho her father is.

- Do not start this again with me, Alec.

- She just came out of nowhere, Jace.

- She has no one.

- Then what the hell is Davina to her, huh? She has her. Just listen to me for one second...