Pandemonium.

──────────────

──────────────

*The trio were in front of Pandemonium, the nightclub Davina's dad owns, so the girl is very familiar to the place. She knew the place was open to both mundanes, and downworlders. Everything was ok till a blonde guy bumped into Clary's shoulder. I looked at him, he got runes. I automatically knew he was a shadowhunter.*

- Hey! Can you watch where you are going?

- You can see me?

- That's kinda the point, but you obviously didn't see me.

- You have the sight.

- The what?

- Ok, what's going on here? *Davina speaks before Clary says anything, looking at Jace.*

- You can see me too?

- Look at my hands blondie.

*Jace looks at her hands and neck, seeing the runes she has.*

- I'm sorry, i don't know your name, but can i speak with the brunette alone?

- Sure.

*Jace pulls Davina from Clary into a more private place.*

- How come you are a shadowhunter and i didn't know you? What's your name?

- Maybe because I lived as a mundane for the past 19 years. I'm Davina Bane.

- Wait a second. Bane, as in Magnus Bane's your father?

- Yes.

- So how are you not a warlock?

- I was adopted.

- Oh. This is the last question I have for you, because we seem kinda suspicious, why doesn't the red haired girl know about the Shadow World.

- Her name is Clary Fairchild. Her mother, Jocelyn, wanted to protect her since, you know, the Valentine situation, so she hid it from her and hired my dad to help erase her memories.