Surprise..

──────────────

──────────────

*Jace and Davina where stuck on this ship. They knew the others would find them eventually. The girl wanted to get some alone time with Jace just so she can portal them back to the Institute, but Valentine had his men watching her all the time. After some time, Jace managed to fight with Valentine. The both of them got to a basement, full of Downworlders. Vampires, Seelies, Warlocks, you name it. The brunette looked at Jace in horror.*

- Oh my God.. What is this..

*The both of them walked further, till a certain boy caught Davina's eyes. He was in a cage alone, brown hair, brown eyes, visible red eye bags and really pale skin. She recognized him in 2 seconds. He had his head hung low till she called his name.*

- Stiles?! *Davina's hand went to her mouth and tears fell

- Stiles?! *Davina's hand went to her mouth and tears fell. The boy looked at her in shock.*

- Davina.. Am I hallucinating again..?

- By the Angel.. *she used her magic to break the lock and got Stiles from the cage. He immediately hugged her.*

- What are you doing here? Did he kidnap you too?

- I should be asking you that. And kinda. *She looked at the boy and smiles widely, then looked at Jace.* He is boyfriend's brother, Jace. Jace, this is Mieczyslaw Stilinski, or as we all call him, Stiles, he was my best friend when I lived in Beacon Hills.

- Nice to meet you. *Jace kept a straight face.*

- Nice to meet you too.

- So? What are you doing here?

- Well, you remember Scott being a werewolf, and him later becoming a true alpha, right?