The Silent Brothers.

──────────────

──────────────

*The Shadowhunters are walking on a dark valley, Clary leading them to the location of Dot till the girl touches the necklace again, and runs screaming "Dot!".*

- Clary! Clary, stop! Where are you going?

- Two men, Circle members.. They have Dot. They're gonna hurt her, or kill her. We have to stop them!

*Then Clary starts running, the rest following her in the Pandemonium.*

- No! She was just trying to help me. Now, she's gone.

- Clary, I'm sorry.

- You don't understand. Dot's like my second big sister.

- I appreciate you making me your first big sister. *says Davina.*

- It's not safe here. We have to go to the Institute right now.

- So, what now? Valentine has my mom and Dot, and we're just gonna give up?

- It's not that we are giving up, Clary.. But we can face a great danger if we stay here any longer.. *says Davina having a sad face and caressing Clary's arm.*

- What about my memories? They can't just be gone?

- There's another option.

- Jace, don't even think about saying it. *the brunette glares at him.*

- Don't even.

- Absolutely not. *Alec and Izzy say that at the same time.*

- I'm not afraid of the Silent Brothers.

- Who are the Silent Brothers?

- They're Shadowhunters with superior power.

- Who possess the ability to recover memories. *says Izzy with a serious look of her face.*

- A process that can also kill you, so there's that.

- Also, they don't really have a face. The Silent Brothers really freak the hell out of me. *says Davina.*

- Your bedside manner is abysmal.