Max's party.

──────────────

──────────────

*The couple reached Magnus's party. Davina first saw her father and hugged him tightly.*

- Cupcake! Even though I saw you today already, I've missed you so much.

- Me too, dad. *she laughs and Magnus takes a step back looking at her.*

- Wow, you look amazing. Your fashion sense is top notch.

- Who do you think I got it from? *she smiles.*

- Your old man here. *he then looks at Alec.* Oh, hello Alexander.

- Hello, sir. they shook hands.

- I'll leave you too.

*He winked at Davina then left. After he left, Max and Maryse came.*

- Max! Mother.

- Wow, Davina. You look beautiful, darling.

- Thank you so much. You look stunning, miss. they smile at each other making Alec look confused. Max, are you ready? This is your night.

- I sure am.

- I'll get everyone a drink.

- I want a sangria. *says Maryse.*

- Okay. And you, Alec?

- Well.. I want what you are getting.

- I'm getting orange juice. *she chuckles.*

- Then, that's what me and Max will be getting as well.

- Okay. I will come back in no time.

*The girl leaves Alec's family to get their drinks, till she bumps into Clary, crying. She looks at her worried.*

- Hey! What happened, Clary?

- It's Simon. He poured his heart out about wanting to be with me, and then.. he hooks up with Maia.

- What the heck. He liked you since forever. Why would he do that. I'm going to stake his heart and put his ashes in a jar, leaving them in the sun.