Isabelle's trial.

──────────────

──────────────

*After Izzy as taken under arrest, and stripped of her rune soon, Davina went to the room Izzy was kept and saw Raj there guarding it.*

- Davina, you can't go in there.

- Raj, she is my best friend. Shut it and let me talk to her.

- Fine, but don't take too long.

*She enters her room and hugs Isabelle as quick as she could.*

- God, that woman is out of her god damn mind. For god's sake, couldn't she keep the secret? Especially since she is Alec's soon to be wife?

- I don't know, Davina. I honestly don't care anymore. My brother is too blind to see what Lydia is doing. I'm just happy to know Meliorn is alive.

*That's when Alec came in the room and closed the door after him.*

- Jace stole the Cup.

*Davina and Isabelle looked in another direction, Davina whistling.*

- Izzy, did you know about this? Oh my God, did you girls help him? The Cup is the only thing that can get Isabelle out of this.

- Jace is doing what he thinks is right.

- What's right? He put the whole Shadow World in danger. He put you in danger. We have to get him back here. With the Cup. It's the only thing that can help you.

- And you almost started with the Downworld. Don't act innocent Alec, you chose the law over your parabatai. *says Davina.*

- He took Meliorn back to the Seelie court. You can't track him there.

- Not in normal ways.

- Absolutely not.

- Alec, no. *says Davina.*

- You cannot track Jace through your parabatai bond. It will weaken the both of you, or brake the bond.

- Jace already weakened it. How does he think I can trust him after what he did?

- Don't say that, Alec. Please. Think about what you are doing.

*Alec goes out his room to find Hodge. Davina excuses herself from Izzy and runs after Alec. She holds his arm.*