First Date.

──────────────

──────────────

*Davina smiled to him and created a portal. She took Alec's hand and went through it. They arrived in front of the restaurant, and was greeted by the receptionist there, Soojin. She soon was embraced by her.*

- 다비나,돌아온걸 환영해 너무 보고 싶었어! (Davina, welcome back. I missed you so much.)

- 수진아, 안녕. 오랜 세월이 흘렀죠. 이쪽은 제 남자친구 알렉입니다. ( Hello, Soojin. It's been a long time. This is my boyfriend, Alec.)

*Alec looked in amazement to see his girlfriend speaking korean. He kind of sensed that Davina introduced him, because of her looking at him smiling.*

- 아, 그래. 그는 한국어를 할 줄 압니까? ( Ohh, I see. Can he speak korean?)

- 아니. (No.)

- Oh.. Hello, Alec. I am Davina's friend, Soojin. Nice to meet you.

- Nice to meet you too.

- Let's get you to your table.

- I see your english has improved, Soojin.

- Of course, this restaurant has a Michelin star, it's a well known spot for foreigners. I was forced to.

- My little baby is growing?

- Yah, little baby? I'm older than you with 2 whole years.

- Then you're old.

- Hey, I'm 21 as well. Does that mean I'm old?

- You are an exemption, sweetheart.

*They reached their table. Alec pulled Davina's chair, waiting for her to sit. After she sat on it, he pushed the chair closer to the table, then sat in front of her. The couple looked on the menu, deciding what to eat. Davina got Radish dumplings, and Alec got Grilled lamb Chilli. They enjoyed their meals, chatting and laughing. After Alec payed for the meal, Davina took him to the Lotte World Theme Park, made him try street food. They went to Lotte World Aquarium, where they took pictures together, visited Gangnam Station at night, which was truly an amazing experience for Alec. They had an amazing time. After their date was over, Davina used a portal to take them back to the Institute. Alec came to her room to leave the shopping bags full of souvenirs and snacks.*