The Institute.

──────────────

──────────────

*Alec nods and carries Davina in his arms and heads outside. He and Jace soon enough reach the Institute and go to the infirmary with the two best friends. Alec, Jace and Izzy stayed looking at the girls till they woke up. The first one was Davina. She looked around the room and saw Izzy on her bed looking at her.*

- Where am I.. and what happened?

- First of all, hello. I am Isabelle, you can call me Izzy. Second of all, you are at the New York institute. You and your friend, Clary encountered a shapeshifting demon, who tricked you into thinking you are talking with Dot, that was her name. I think. Both of you got hurt. Even though you were the one with her shoulder missing a chunk of flesh, you woke up earlier than your friend.

- Hi, i'm Davina. Thank you, and your brothers, for saving us. If we weren't treated, we could've died..

- No need to thank us.

*In the mean time, Clary wakes up with a scared face.*

- Davina, we got kidnapped..

- No, we did not Clary. They saved our lives.

*Alec and Jace enter the room. Alec having a pissed face.*

- A mundane shouldn't even be here.

- And where is ''here'' exactly?

- They are not mundanes Alec.

- The brunette is not, the other one is.

- Clary is one of us.

- How do you know that?

- Because the Seraph Blade lit up when she touched it. Look, Isabelle, can you...

*Izzy gets off Clary's bed and Jace sits down sighing.*

- I'm Jace Wayland.

- I'm, uh...

- Clary Fray, we know who you and Davina are.