Werewolves.

──────────────

──────────────

*Alec and Davina end up at the Brooklyn Academy of Art, seeing Clary in front of it. Her phone rings all of the sudden, the both of them facepalming each other.*

- Why did you run out?

- What was the point of an invisibility rune if you don't silence your phone? *says Davina laughing.*

- It was childish sneaking out like that.

- *Clary answers her phone.* Simon, hey. I know, I should've called you back, I'm sorry. Are you okay?

- You know that thing when you think you are catching a cold, but never actually get sick? *through the phone.*

- Yeah, I totally get it. Um, can we talk later? Things are kinda insane right now.

- Insane how? Are you okay?

- I kind of killed a demon and lost all my memories forever, so..

- Killed a what? Okay, Clary where are you?

- I'm at the Brooklyn Academy. I'm on my way to...

- Hang up. *says Alec.* That's it. We have to go, now.

- I'm on my way to the loft. It's something there that can maybe help me find my mother.

- Are you crazy? That's way too dangerous. Do you think nobody is watching that place?

- I'm fine. I'm with Alec and Davina.

- And those words are supposed to make me feel better, how? I'm coming to help.

- No, Simon, you've been though enough already.

- So have you. We'll meet at our old shortcut.

*Clary hangs up the phone.*

- Mundanes. Look at them. Running around like ants. Let's go.

- Why do you always look so miserable?

- I don't.

- You do. I know it's hard being in love with Davina, and her not liking you back.

- Excuse me? What?