Valentine.

──────────────

──────────────

*After their discussion, Davina went to her room to get changed into something else and found Clary on her way to to find Alec. The both of them went to the War room where they found Jace and Alec, already changed, preparing their weapons.*

- Jace, what are you doing? *The girls rush to Jace and Alec

- Jace, what are you doing? *The girls rush to Jace and Alec.*

- Every second we waste here, Hodge gets closer to Valentine.

- I don't know if you forgot, but we are a team. You can't go all by yourselves to fight Valentine, because I'm sure as hell that he gave the Cup to him already. You will be in serious danger. *says Davina looking at Jace with fire in her eyes.*

- Davina is right. I know you're mad right now, but Hodge could be dangerous.

- Two of us, one of him. Check the math, but I'm pretty sure he's outnumbered.

- What is with you? Would you just talk to me for a second?

*Davina gets away from Jace and Clary's fight and goes to Alec looking at him with worry in her eyes.*

- Look, I don't want to be annoying, I know you would do anything do protect the Cup, and help Jace, but we have to go through this together, Alec. You can't go to face Hodge, and probably Valentine, all alone. I don't want to lose you to a homicidal maniac.

- You won't. I promise you. I'm well aware that we can't beat Valentine all by ourselves. We are just going after Hodge, I'm sure he won't be next to Valentine. I still hope he didn't get to him.

- Alec, we have to go. *says Jace.*

- Davina, help Clary get the book till I get back, please. *he puts a hand on the girls cheek and caressed it.* I love you. *Alec kisses Davina gently. After they broke the kiss, the boy left with Jace.*