Author's Note.

And so it ends.

I cannot thank each and everyone of you enough. My story was meant to be my form of solace, but then I just decided to share it with the world because I know some people would also find this. . .comforting, I guess.

I find it ironic though, considering I wrote the ending like that.

But in all honesty, I really planned for the ending to be like that. At the very beginning, I already planned for everything to come to her death.

If you go back and read the chapters again, I placed. . .hints, they're not so obvious but they're there. The headaches, Catrina not having a healthy appetite, her getting sick all the time. . .yep, those were hints.

And yes, Catrina did in fact, had an illness. Let's just say. . .she suffered from brain tumor. I didn't mention any of this because I wanted to make it seem as though you, yourselves were discovering it with her. Until the very last moment, where it was all too late.

Even as simple as changing her actions into past tense. . .sort of mimicking that she wasn't living.

The epilogue is also intended to be short. I kept it that way because it adds more than just writing what happens in the future. It destroys the purpose of her death.

And no, I won't write alternative endings. It is all up to you what happens in their future :).

The ending should leave questions that are still unanswered, it makes you yearn for more.

With that said, I hope you at least enjoyed my work as much as I did.

I can't promise to have another story written, but I'll still be here.

With much love,
liamoraaa