Chapter 2 - Sleep

FIREY POV

'Welp, we're stuck here.' I thought as a looked back on where me and Leafy's old boat was. "Looks like your plan won't work after all!" Leafy yelled at me. I ignored her though. "Back to ignoring me. Typical Firey." She mumbled thinking I didn't hear her. "WHAT!" I shouted in her face. I mean I know I ignored for years, but I've changed! She's the one being rude here, not me! "Oh uh.. nothing! Let's just sleep." She said as she laid down on the grass. I wasn't tired so I walked around the island hopefully looking for more food since I was still pretty hungry. I looked up at the sky. They sun was still setting so it was a combination of purples, pinks, and oranges. I looked back in front of me and saw two cabins. They were pretty big and nobody was around. I ran to a random window and peeped inside. 'Dang it,' I thought. 'Other objects are in there.' I guess we're just gonna have to sleep on the ground then. I walked back to where Leafy was a laid down. I could feel the grass around me die from my flames. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

LEAFY POV

I could sleep at all. I kept on thinking about our boat and if we were ever going to get out of here. I didn't even know what time it was or how many hours had passed. I remembered Firey had a watch on him so I checked the time. "2:30 AM?!" I yelled before putting a hand over my mouth. I looked at Firey. He was still asleep. I decided to get an apple from a tree near by. I climbed the tree carefully and grabbed the apple. I started eating it on my way back. I finally started feeling sleepy so I went to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter!