Chapter 6 - Escape

Sorry this took so long. School is taking over my life rn 😰

Candle POV

I was sitting on the beach when Yin-Yang rudely interrupted me. "Candle! T-The spies!" Yang said panting. "Why don't we all just take a little break from this? Hm?" "B-But Nickel is working with them! Yeah! He was in the base with them!" I sighed. "Alright, fine." I got up and followed Yin-Yang. They lead me to the base and into one of the backrooms. (Yin-Yang and Candle go into the backrooms not clickbait?!??!??!!!) And we found Nickel... unconscious. "YOU KNOCKED HIM OUT?!" I yelled. "Well it was uh- Yang did it. HEY!" "It's fine, can you... wake him up?" "Oh! Yes! Yang has a really special way of waking people up! Yep. Watch this." Yang grabbed Nickel and threw him across the room. Nickel immediately woke up after that. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled. "Then could've been an easier way of doing that." I rolled my eyes at Yin-Yang. "So, uh why am I here again?" Nickel asked. "Well, we would like to ask you a few questions..."

Leafy POV

A loud bang could be heard from the other room. "The hell?" I asked myself standing up. "What was that?!" Firey yelled. "Dunno." I tried to see if the door was open but it was locked from the inside. I sighed. "We can't get in." I said looking around. "Hey Leafy." "What's up?" "A vent." I immediately look up. "Well that's convenient." I say. "Give me a boost." I say to Firey. "Why can't I go?" "Cause your made of metal right now and your to heavy to carry." "Hmm, fair point." Firey went below the vent and I started to climb up him. The vent was a little bit to high so I had to jump. I grabbed on to the bars a took off the vent then quickly went inside. "Can you pull me up?" Firey asked from down below. "I don't wanna be here by myself." "Fine, but grab something to stand on." He came back with a chair and stood on it. "Where did you even get a chair fro- yknow what never mind." I started pulling him up. "Wow, your really heavy." I said by accident. "Gee, thanks." He joked. "You know what I mean." I said rolling my eyes playfully. I finally pulled him up and we started crawling in the vents. "So, do you know where we're going?" Firey asked from behind me. "No clue." There was a lot of different directions we could go in. "We should go left, left is usually the one that is always correct." He said. "Don't you mean the one that is always right?" I asked him. He laughed. "Fine, we'll go left." We were in there for a good 5 minutes before we found a vent on the ceiling. "Maybe its the way out." I said as I tried to open it. I finally got the lid open and I saw sunlight. I climbed out of the vent and looked around. We were right outside of the cabin! "We're free!" I yelled. "WOOOO!!" "Hey Firey! Wait up!!" We quickly ran as far away from the cabins as possible. We stopped to catch our breath. "Do... you think... they'll find... us here..?" I asked in between breaths. "I hope not.... who's that?" Firey said pointing to a green tube. "I don't know. Do you think they're with Candle?" "I hope not, maybe they could get us home!" Firey started running up to the object. "Firey! Ugh."

Firey POV

I ran up to this strange object and slapped whatever they were holding out of their hand. "Wha- hey!" "Hi, my names Firey, I go by he/him pronouns, and this is my best friend Leafy! She goes by she/they!" I said as Leafy finally caught up to me. "Firey, don't run off like that!" "Oh uh, hello. My names Test Tube I go by she/her, what are you guys doing here?" "Well, we were on a boat but then our boat crashed on this island," Leafy started to explain. "And then we were kidnapped by these two objects named Candle and Yin-Yang and they-" "Hold on, Candle and Yin-Yang? They kidnapped you?" "Yeah," I said. "They thought we were spies or something like that. They also said something about Candle saying something bad will happen on this island or something." Test Tube took a deep breath. "O-K! I'm just gonna pick up Fan with the helicopter." She said to herself. She picked up what I had slapped out of hands earlier. It kind of looked like a controller. "What? Who's Fan?" I asked. I noticed she blushed a little bit. "One of my good friends. I should probably bring Lightbulb too." "Wait wait wait, you have a helicopter? How and why?!" Leafy asked. "I have my ways, and why not?" "Well can we use that to get back home?" "Sorry, but I already sent it out and it's only a two times usage. I can only bring my friends here." Leafy groaned. "You should've said something earlier." Test Tube said pushing up her glasses. Leafy rolled her eyes. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU IDIOT SPIES DOING OUT OF THE BUCKER?!" Yang yelled. "Shit" Leafy said. "Follow me!" Test Tube said running. Getting home might take longer than we thought.