Chapter 18 - Close To Evil

12K READS??!? holy shit- i can't believe yall still read this crap-

good luck reading this chapter 💀💀 (i was considering making all of evil leafy's pov distorted)

and when rereading this, i realized when evil leafy was talking it sounded like spinel from SU so just imagine her with that voice ig

—————————————————————

Firey POV
Apparently, Candle let me take control while she rested in my head. Gosh I hate this so much. Just knowing that she's in my body disgusts me. And not like THAT, get your mind out of the gutter. Anyway, I came out of the forest to see the moon up and everyone in the cages were sleeping. I saw Evil Leafy sitting in front of it, staring at them.

"Y̸̨̨̨̠̋̅̿'̷̡̜̋́̏̎ķ̴̈́̈́̚n̶̙̖͚̏̾o̸͚͙͋̓ͅw̸̪͊̽̉ ̶̩́̃̓̕F̴̨̧̰̪͗̿̅i̵͚̹̺̿̆ͅr̶̝̘̩̼̽̈̇e̵̻͎̫̋͋y̷͍̫̏̉̕͝,̸͕͛͛̅ ̴͚͒͋͘̚Ï̷̗ ̶̡̖̫̥̓̎r̷͕̠̘̲̓é̸͓a̶͙̯͂̉̿l̶̩̦͉̗͂l̴̝̻̲̳̋̐̀͌ÿ̷̨̬́̈͝ ̸̣̓̓̉ṫ̷̘̪̟̇h̷͍̅ó̵̗͈̣̜ǘ̶̝͚̠͘̚g̷̨̊̈h̵̳̻̪͛͘͠ṭ̸̢̃͆̔̅ ̴͈̉͘ẗ̴̥͖͜h̵̘̳̀i̴̛͔̹̭̽͝ͅņ̵̜̭̔͋̾g̵͙̣̪͒̿ṣ̴͌̾̎̇ ̷̫̒̔c̴̩̣̖̮͂͘ȏ̶̩͚u̴̺͎͇͊̊̆͜͠l̷̥͕̖͝d̴͇͕̐́͌͝'̸̰̚͝v̶͕̂̿͆̆e̶̡͙̟͒͊͗̈ ̵͕͐̈͜͝͠b̴̛̳͕̐̎̚ẹ̸̐̈́̉̐e̸̩͑̍͝n̷̓̃̾͝ͅ ̵̧̯͈̠̈́̌ḓ̵̟̠͔̀̉i̶̫̔̈́͊̈f̴͚̦͎̣͐̈́͛f̷̳̊̇͌e̶̯̦̍̊̔̿r̵͖͗͝ê̷̤̙n̶̢̬͍̑̿t̴̤̼͕̩̏̓.̸͉̳͍̍̿̒͠.̷͎̗̗́͊" I flinched when I realized she knew I was there. I slowly came and sat next to her, still keeping a safe distance in between us. "B̸̢̪̏e̶̜͑ͅf̸̨̼̭̀̅ǫ̷̖̼͗̍r̶̘̀e̵̢̋͋̃̕,̸̖̜̑̈ ̷̡̢͆̈͝͠m̸̫̰͍͝ͅe̸̱̜̰͋̚ ̶̡͌̊a̶̰͛n̷̬̕d̸̝̤͍̈́͆͘ ̶̠̽L̵͇͈̞̣̂e̴̛͈̣̋̂͒a̸͔̫͐͂͆f̵̭͔̤͍̌̎̈́͛ỳ̴͉̟̍̑͑ ̶̢̾w̷̺͖̯̐͠e̸͙̋r̴̨͈̍ę̴̑͋̒̽ ̶̡̰̓j̸͈͋ṵ̷͔̘̇͜s̸̱͔̀̃̾t̷̺͔͂͘͝ͅ ̷͓͇͎̞͒̓̓̉t̵̤̐́ẅ̶̖̿ȋ̵̖̹͛͋n̴̡̤̩͕͐͑s̴̰̖̏̏͐̈́ ̷̧̛̦̰̳̊̄ẃ̸̧̼͑́ͅh̸͖͚͍̬̔͠ó̸̞̳̓ ̶͓̩̃́l̷̳̈́̈́̅ͅŏ̴̹̺͙̼̑͋̕o̴̬̝̓̚k̷̺̉͒̿̒ḛ̷̯̓͗̐d̷̦̘̞͚̑ ̷̛̞͋a̵̢̗̱͑̊l̶͙̲̹͋͐̏̇i̸̥͌͝k̸̬͚̱͊̌̈ẻ̴̡͈̬͜.̷̮̠̳͉̐͋͌ ̵̨̃̓̕R̴͎̾̒̚ù̶͚n̷͍̖̑̀̕n̸̥̓̕̚í̷̡̨̱͛n̴̼̈́g̵̨͔̘̊͝ ̵͈̺͕̽̀͠a̵̠͋͒̓ṉ̶̡̤̌́̕d̶̥͊̏́͊ ̸̛̪̦̓͛͘p̴͍̺̫̝̒̕l̴̮͋̓a̶̞̎͘̕ͅy̴̜͉̔̾͒͝i̸̡͈̽n̶͍̰̯̄̎̉g̵̐̍̈́͜ ̴̧̯̘̂͜ă̵̩̈́ĺ̵͖̈́͛̓ļ̴̜̮̀̽ ̸̻̞̼̈́d̷͉̔a̶͈̦͒̂ͅy̸̢̰̗̆͜͝,̵̪̼̅̏͘ ̸̰̺͚̓́̉͜ė̷͚̜̣̊v̶̡̳̳͙̽ḙ̶̜̺̘͂̇r̴̟͎͝y̴͗͜ ̵̞̣͈̃̒͋d̶̦͉̓͌̔̀ą̷̮͍̋͂ẙ̷̰̺͈̯́́!̶̟̍" She exclaimed, using her hands to express her words.

"M̶͉̼̌͌͑͝ÿ̵̖́̋̈́ ̴̢̬̀͋̎n̵͙͉̿̒̅̐à̷̡͂̏͗m̸̗̽̑̚è̷̻̝͎̹̒̍͠ ̵͎̂̇̌w̷̬̦̽͝ȁ̴͖̞̈́̒s̵͓͚̺̑͝ ̵̖̒̉L̷͚̥͕̀̆̿̅é̴͕͙͂m̴̪͊̍͝ơ̴̱̓̏n̵̹̐̈́͝.̵̢͉̭̣̈ ̵͉̥̳̿ͅL̵̤͒̐́ề̶͍͔͠ä̷̞̦̻͇f̷̥̤̹͕̿ý̶̥ ̴̢̖̟̻̿́̓a̵̦̙̓n̴̟̾̅̚d̷̩̹̬͙͒̓͝ ̵̧̥̪̦͝L̷̡͙̝̣̉̀̊e̴̼͙̓̌̔͝m̸͖̾̂̊͝ơ̴̜̩̟̿̓n̶͉̹̒́̃̀,̸̟̳̇̿ ̶̣̤̜̌̊̏͜͠a̵͓͇̦̹͛̃͒̉l̴̲͈̻͗̈w̶̮̫̽̍̊̕ḁ̷͓̈́͝ý̶̺́̐s̴̢̔́̕ ̶̬͚̼͐g̵̦̒̕e̴̟͂̚͝t̸͌͋͜͝t̸̪̱͉͑͂̽̄ͅi̶̼̫̞̝̿n̷̲͕̣̍͐̔g̴̟̿ ̸̟͊ḯ̴͍͕̈̇ṇ̴͙͓͋t̵̂̌͜o̴͛͗͌̚͜ ̵̃̌͂̎ͅm̸̫̓̀͘͘i̴͓͕͓͍̊͆͐̕s̴̗̻͂̄͝c̶̬̪̥̙̽̎̒h̶͇̗̿͜i̵̠͉̳̳̎̏e̶̡̹͕̭̎f̸̮̈́͌.̸̧̰̅̒ ̵̭͖̎̿͜ͅW̸͍͎̰̥̎͗̀e̶̖͑͗̂̚ ̷̝̪͕̗̿̄͝ẁ̸͍͙̥̼e̷͖̲̬̮͛̌͆r̶̗̅͑̉̎e̴̡̍̈́ ̶̜̹͉̘͑̒b̷̝̆̀̇ę̷͉̯̳͊͝s̷͖̤͉̈́́͌̆t̴̳̞͉͈͂̈́ ̵͚͠f̵̨̘̰̤́͗͠r̴̗̭͚̣͂̂̀i̵̢̬̺̟̐͗e̴̪̠͎̞̐̀̈́̾n̸̠̲͛̇̕͝d̴̨̏̑͒s̸͙̭̈̕.̷̗̦̜̘̇̃͝ Ù̸͔͖͎̀ͅn̶̛̝͓̄̃̾t̷̛̝̬͗̿i̵̫̠̐̕͝l̴͉̣̥̫̎̀̆͊.̷̨̞͎̯͊̎̓̅.̴͇̮̩̏̑͘ ̸̜̎͝I̶̠͋̓̆ͅ ̵̛͈̖̞͙̂̀͠g̸̨̹̽̒ó̷͓̳̮t̸̬̹̑ ̸̛̬̠̖̳̊͒l̸̖̗͙̻̿̕ò̵̻̕s̵̺̗̃͛̈t̸̝̗̗͆̌ ̶̯̜̄̔t̴̞̊ḥ̶̽̃a̴̭͚̒̅̒͊ṯ̸̫̩̇̽͜ ̵͇̇̂̈d̷̜̒͐̐á̷̦͖͇̾̊̆y̸̦̪͗̿͂͘ͅ.̴̖͑͑̚" I looked at her confused. "What day? What happened?" She sighed, started to sound less distorted. "W̵͍͂ě̴͕ ̵̣̋w̶̖̒e̸̢̾r̶̡̎ḙ̷́ ̴͚̅p̸̼̀l̴̨̑ǎ̶̤y̸͖̏ḯ̷̥n̴̪͌g̶̱͝ ̵̹́ḥ̴͆i̷̫̊d̸̘́e̷͔͒ ̶̧̈́a̷͕͗n̴̳̂d̴̘̈ ̷̡͝s̷̩̕e̴͉͝e̷͈͌k̸̳̐.̸̯̍ ̴̢̃L̶͍̎ḛ̵̑a̸͇͊f̵̜̏ȳ̴͍ ̷̭̊g̵̺̅a̵͓̋v̶͍͗ě̵͕ ̶̝̽û̶̠p̷̬̂ ̶̗͐o̶̬͘n̴̫̎ ̸̣̓t̴̯̔r̷͊͜ẏ̴̘i̵͓̔n̴̨̐g̷͔͌ ̶̧̌t̷͎̿ǫ̸͊ ̸̙̽f̶̯̈́ỉ̶̲n̵̞̒ḓ̵́ ̶̜͒m̶̬͒ě̸̦ ̸̡́â̷͔n̴̠̋ḏ̷̚ ̸͉̆j̷̪̈́u̴͉̚ś̶͔ẗ̶̖́.̷͔̈́.̷̼̽ ̵̙̀l̵̥͒ë̴̢́f̵̲͝t̶̥̀.̷̞̋ ̵͎͆Ǐ̴̩ ̴͓̀ẅ̸̫́a̴̝͑s̸̲̊ ̸̜̈h̵͉̀i̸̥̚d̷̩͝ĭ̸͕n̴̞̏g̷̜̿ ̸̹̽f̸̺̈́o̸̦͘r̵̩͗ ̷̩̾a̷̖̚ ̴̖̀w̴̞̆h̸̃͜i̵͖̒ḽ̸͌e̷̜͂ ̴̞͆u̷̹͆n̵͖͗t̴̡͐i̷̫͝l̷̨̒ ̶͓̿I̵͋ͅ ̵̞̄r̶̮͊e̴̙͆ă̷͎l̸̬̄i̵͕͛z̵̲̋ę̷͗ḏ̵͐ ̶̺͝s̶̞̀h̶̘̕e̶̠̕ ̵̩͒w̴̬͛a̵̤͊s̷̟͝n̴͖̈́'̵͚͛t̴̹͠ ̶̭͛ç̸͝ö̸̲́m̸̯̆i̵͖͗ṉ̷͋g̸̻͐ ̷͓͌b̴͈͆a̵͈̕ć̴̥k̶̞̃.̸̰͛ ̶̻͊T̶͙̑h̶̢̍a̵̤͠ṯ̵̑'̷͈͒s̸̠̔ ̴̢͆w̵̡͆h̵͎̿ỳ̴͎ ̴̭̏Ȋ̵̖'̶͇̓m̷̘͝ ̵̫̀d̴̦̕ō̴̜į̴̈́ń̷̡g̵̻̍ ̶͇́ā̵̠ḽ̸̈l̴̪͗ ̶͎̅ǫ̵̀f̵̱͊ ̴̛̰t̶̳̆h̵̯̀i̶̔͜s̷̲̐ ̸͈̈ĭ̵̻n̵͙͑ ̴̭́t̶̥̾h̴̥͌e̶͙̿ ̸̠̆f̴̼́i̸̬̚ŗ̶̒s̷̱̽t̸͕͑ ̷̈́͜p̵͍̀l̸͎̿a̶͖͛ċ̷̩è̷͜,̶̗̽ ̴͇̓t̵̝̕o̶̳̅ ̷͙̽m̵͑ͅȃ̷̝k̶̯̾e̶͓̚ ̶̛̪h̵̖̋e̴̲͛r̶͖̆ ̷̮̉f̵͔͌e̵̖̓e̴̪͝l̷̥͒ ̴̧͋ḥ̴̍ö̵̼w̶̺̎ ̷̙̅I̴͎͠ ̶̙͂f̵͚̈́ė̶̬l̸̯̍t̵̯̃,̸͕̆ ̷͖̆l̵̫̾o̶͈͒s̷̹̎t̶͈̾ ̴̗̉a̶̟̚n̷̢͐d̸͔͒ ̴̗̋ä̸͇́l̸̯̑ǒ̶̮n̶͚̓ę̷͛.̵̞̾" "Why are you telling me this?"