Chapter 9 - Gone

by the time im posting this it'll probably be way after christmas. so uh yeah-

Leafy POV
I'm so sick and tired of this place. We just got back and I'm already starting to hate it here... again.

"I hope your in the mood for a fun trip." Candle said, smiling calmly. "What do you mean trip?" I asked her, trying my best not to sound annoyed. "If it's with you I'm guessing it won't be a very fun one."

"We're leaving the island for a while." What. WHAT. WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY 'LEAVING THE ISLAND'??

"You see, the first day you came here, I had Yin-Yang steal your boat," Of course they were behind that. "They're out getting it right now. Then we're gonna take you two to a new island thats full of surprises."

"I'm gonna stop you right there Candle," Firey started to say. "What's makes you think that we're gonna come with you on this island? We're not tied up-"

"If one of you stays, the other dies."

I froze. Death..? "The choice is yours. Stay and be safe but your friend dies, or both of you come with us and 'be safe'." Candle was explaining this with the most relaxed and calming voice and expression I've ever heard.

"SHUSH! THAT CRAZY KIDNAPPING BITCH MIGHT HEAR YOU!" We all whipped our heads to the left room in the far corner.

I heard a faint "Oh come on..." When they yelled.

Balloon POV

*10 MINUTES AGO*

I saw Yin-Yang walking out of the cabin yelling to them selfs like usual. I went inside the cabin when they left so I could take a nap.

I put my bracelets on the desk and was about to lay down when i tripped on a open basement door on the floor??? I floated down slowly until I hit the ground.

"Where the hell am I?" I thought as I walked around the strange place. There were a lot of doors. I tried the first one. Locked. Second one. Locked. Third one. Locked.

I was about to leave when I noticed a slightly opened door in the far left corner. Like the person who built this place didn't want anyone to notice it.

I peeked inside to find Nickel? "Nickel?" He jumped up. "Wha- Balloon? What are you doing here??" "I think the more important question is what are you doing here?"

"Look you can't be here." I was confused. "But why-" I heard someone climbing down the ladder.

I immediately closed the door behind me. "Balloon, why?" "Huh?" "The door locks from the inside!" "I- oh."

I sat next to Nickel. "Why are you here in the first place?" I asked him. "It's a really long story." "I'm listening." He took a deep breath.

"Well, I was just minding my own business and just wanted to take a nap because it was like 1pm and I was very bored. Like seriously, what are you supposed to do at 1pm? Taxes?? Anyways, I was going into the 'Thinker's Cabin' to take my well deserved nap when I saw this door from the ground opened. I was like 'the nap can wait, I have more important business to do' or whatever and I jumped in and saw Yin-Yang at least, I think it was Yin-Yang, my memory is kinda fuzzy. Anyway, I saw them with Leafy and Firey from BFB, the show we competed on-"

"Wait you competed on a different show?" "That's another long story- can I just finish?" "Right, right sorry!"

"So I saw them I was like 'what the fu-' and then Yin-Yang thought knocked me out with a stick. Like where did they even get a stick that big? It was wooden! Anyway, I woke up because somebody threw me against the wall. And then Candle started asking me a buch of questions about being a spy or whatever and when they didn't believe me they just trapped me in this room and they beat me with a stick very so often."

"WHAT? HOW DID THAT TAKE YOU TWO MINUTES TO SAY??" "You were timing me?"
"NOT ON PURPOSE!" "Wow even I'm shocked."

We sat in silence for a while. "Do you wanna make out?" "Balloon! Now is not the time for making out! We have to get out of this room!" Nickel stood up. "Ok ok... can we make out later though?" "Yes." I stood up. "Alright!"

I tried throwing Nickel at the door which made a loud bang. "Oops." I checked to see if Nickel was ok.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT? I DIDN'T HURT YOU TO BAD DID I?"

He seemed alright but looked annoyed. "SHUSH! THAT CRAZY KIDNAPPING BITCH MIGHT HEAR YOU!" I heard the talking outside came to a stop. "Oh come on.."

I quickly grabbed Nickel and went to the corner of the room furthest away from the door. I put my hand over his mouth I told him to be quiet.

I could hear the footsteps coming closer and closer to the room. My anxiety was shooting through the roof. I hugged Nickel for emotional support which he didn't might.

The door slammed opened and Candle was there with a metal flame and lemon leaf tied up. "What did you call me?" Candle asked.

Nickel rolled his eyes. "A bitch. Which is what you are." Candle seemed to get more angry the more he spoke. "You. Take. That. Back." Nickel stuck his tongue out at her.

"Looks like you and Balloon will be coming with us."

*a few hours later*

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! We're gonna fucking die!!!!"  I thought as Candle kicked me and Nickel into the boat. We were all tied up. Everyone else on the island was asleep. I felt so exhausted. I just wanted to go to bed.

"Is that everything Candle?" Yin asked. Candle slowly nodded. "Also, there's been a slight change of plans." Candle put Yin-Yang in the boat and calmly walked away a bit. "What do you mean?"

Candle gave us all a calm smile. "I won't be coming. In fact, there is no island."

"Wait what-" Before I could finish my sentence Candle kicked the boat.

"Bye bye~"