Chapter 26 - Change Of Heart

WHATS UP MY NEGROSSS?????

people in my school say that to black people cuz they think its funny (i dont)

anyways this is gonna be a long chapter cuz thats what i feel like spending the next month on

also!!! COBS WAS SPEAKING IN THE LAST CHAPTER. STOP. SAYING. HES. WRITING.

tw/cw: themes of fireoiny, firey x pin, and coinpin

enojoyyyy ig

———————————————————————

Firey POV
"Candle." No response. "Candle! I know you're listening!" She sighed and popped in front of me. "What?" "Let me go." "I..can't." I was getting more pissed by the second. She's kept me trapped here for forever and she just 'can't let me go'?!

"Why the fuck not?!" "It's complicated. I'll explain later." "There's no explaining later!! Being in that dark creepy room was fine compared to this! Now I'm tied up and have to get literally tortured! Not to mention I also have to watch every single thing you do to my friends!!"

"I'm- I'm sorry-" "No you're not! If you were sorry, then you wouldn't be doing all of this!!" "Well I don't have a choice anymore!! I've regretted it even since I accepted that job!! But I can't change the past.. it's too late for me."

I stared at her, dumbfounded. She regrets it? How the fuck can she regret it if she looked so happy being such a bitch?! How can she regret it if she's still working for Evil Leafy? How can she regret it if she's still doing what she 'hates'?

"..I don't believe you." "That's.. fair. I guess I deserve that." "If you really regret this, you need to save my friends. You can't just sit by and watch someone hurt people! That's makes you just as bad as them!!"

"I'm two steps ahead of you."

Candle POV
I left Firey alone in his mind before realizing Evil Leafy was still hurting Paintbrush and Lightbulb. Well, only Paintbrush. Test Tube had came and grabbed Lightbulb before she could get hurt even more but Evil Leafy started attacking everyone.

She acts like a child sometimes.

Test Tube had pulled out a telescope gun looking thing and aimed it at me. I quickly moved out of the way as Evil Leafy whined. "W̸̢̖͛̾ͅe̴̪̾̋́'̵͇̦̞̰̽ṛ̵̐̄ę̸̺̦̒̓̉ ̷͕͂ĝ̵̨̝͊̀̌ȏ̸͍̃͘n̴̜̻̄̿̀͝n̸̎̂́̕ͅā̶̛͈̭̒͂ ̴̻͉̋͂̓͂ć̸̪́o̵̙͒͠ḿ̷͚̤̥̫̈́e̷̡̲̮̘̒ ̶͉͈̙͛̔̈̚b̶͖͕͇̺̋̉̅a̵̭̦͉͆͘ͅc̸̤̜̑̿ḱ̸͉̦͎͒̒ ̵̢̜̜̺̆̾ḟ̶̛̥̗̈́̐ö̴͔́̆̒r̶͔̪͖͠ ̴̡͖̘͎́y̶̥̫͊̊ö̴̺̥̦͇́͝u̶͇̔̈́͐͜͝ ̴̬͇̖̀̌͋̈ã̴̛̭̗͐̄s̷̰̄̈́͝ş̴͚̯́̽͛h̴̨̬̭̠͝o̸̽̓͐͜͜l̶͚̳̆̐͌e̶̳̜̜̐̂̂̕s̷̫̫̊̆͗̓!̵͍͕̲͆̃ ̶̤͉̉́J̴̜̘̲̰̎̊ǘ̷̡̮̙͘̚s̴̡̙̱͚̉̇̎̇ẗ̵̠́̉͐ ̶̦̠͋̔̽͊ỹ̷̢̤o̶̱͝ȗ̵̻ ̷̨̧̏́͒̚͜w̴̜̩̎͛̇ą̸̪̄ī̷̛̠̀̂ẗ̵̻́̀͐ ̶͙̘̘̖̇̈ä̶̳͉́n̶̖͍̓ḑ̴̪̉̊̕͝ͅ ̶͎̪̾̉ŝ̵̹̘̟̀ĕ̸̙ę̸̣̞̗͊̈́͒!̵̤̳͗!̸̢̡̤̯̐̈́"

She grabbed my arm and started flying away as Paintbrush stuck up the middle finger at me.

"W̷̪̩͌͆̒͘̚͝H̵͝ͅE̸̱̎̈̓̕͘͝Ṟ̴̅͋̈́͗E̶͈̫̣̻͔͋'̷̨̺̼̫͆̀S̶̨͙͑͠ ̴̟̭̮̄̾̈́̐T̶̪̲͙̒̏H̶̩̟̩̝́̀̓̋E̴̛̺͋̎͝͠ ̷̩͉͑̂̾P̷̺̠͕̗̥̉̕H̷̞̤͐̃̑̀̉̅O̸̤̻͋̓͆̃N̶̨̪̹̯̎E̸͈͍̟͂̓̀͜?̵̨̧͈͝!̴̠̹̝̻̫͋̾͜" "The.. the phone?" "T̸̘͎̹͗̓̈̽H̵̨̰͛͗͗̾̈́Ȇ̵͔̙͎̮͉̆̄ ̴̞̳̎͑̏̆̂͜B̵̫͑̑͘L̶̺̙̣̔̌Ṵ̸͙̜̿̍̆É̸̖̈́̊͗͠͝ ̶̼͕̽́͜P̶͚̱̀̑̚͘H̵̟̦͌̌̌̐̐Ǫ̸̛̣̰̻͐̄͗̒N̸̖͑͐͘E̵̡͉͎͕̖̿͒̈́̐̀ͅ ̷̛̹̣͎̜̖̍͊̅̏T̸̨̮̲̫̭̾̈́̋̀̓Ȟ̴̠͇̰͗̚͝A̷̡̭̥̺̳͐̐̈́̒͐̀T̵̹̗̩̩͇̅͆̋͒̽̊'̷̬̻̦̲̑̎́̄̚͝S̵̻̊̅̊ ̵͔͓̬̣̏̀̕͠S̶͇̿́̃̐Ư̶̼͉̟̦̜̫̓́̇͝͠Ṕ̷̲̜̱͔P̷̛̥̈́̂͗͒̓Ơ̶̯͋̋͝͝͝S̷͖̤̀͂͗̓͂E̴͔͆͗̔̋D̴̝̓̿͌͋͐ ̶̢̜̩̫̰̾T̶̝̬͓͒̃̄̿ͅǪ̵̼̲̱̟͕̈́̓͑́̿͂ ̶̹̩̖͎͚̰͂̿̋B̴̨̧͇́́̉̕Ȩ̷̨̦̱̬̘̓̈̓̽͆ ̶̼̍͌̐̾͛I̸̖̘̥͌̑͒̈́͜͝N̷͇̻̹̾͘͘͝ ̵̖̳̖̬̳̣̈̾̎T̸̖̘͈̾̚H̴̤̠̺̋̀Ḗ̵̛̙̪̺̻͆ ̵̢͖̥̹̎̒̓̔F̸͓͗O̴͈̻̗̔R̶̜̻̚E̶̳̰͓̐̚ͅS̷̺̪̍͘͜T̸̺̯̜̾̚ͅ!̵̨̥̬̘̮̈́͜!̷̜͙̗̣̮̀͘" "O-Oh. I put him in front of Steve Cobs' company place.. thing.. because I thought we didn't need him anymore-"