Chapter 5 - Nickel?

Yin talks like this               Yang talks like this

Leafy POV

It's been about an hour since Candle gave us the apples. Me and Firey were just sitting around doing nothing. I started thinking about Pin. (yes Leafy x Pin) I missed her so much. Why did she have to go to TPOT? We could've had more time together before me and Firey left. "Leafy, are you ok?" He asked me. I didn't even notice I was crying. "I just miss home, and I miss Pin." "I know what you mean, I miss Coiny to." (no Coiny x Firey. me no like) We sat in silence for a while. "Do you think we'll ever get out of here?" I asked Firey. He thought for a moment. "I mean I guess. But as long those objects think we're spies, we're not leaving any time soon..." I was about to say something when I heard someone come down here. "What the fu-" They said before they were immediately knocked out. "Of course Nickel is helping the spies! I expected better from him." "What? No, he wasn't working with us!" I said trying to help the coin. "We're not even spies!" "Yeah, sure. Let's take Nickel for questioning. Sounds good to me." Yin-Yang picked up Nickel and dragged him to a different room. "I'm hungry again." "Firey stop whining." "I'm getting food." "1. No your not. 2. How would you even get out of here. And 3. They'll probably kill you if they see you escape." He stuck his tongue out. "I'm taking a nap," I said as I found a corner to lie down it. "Goodnight!" "I'm pretty sure it's the afternoon-" "Fireball shut up."

you get a short chapter cause im running out of ideas