Chapter 23 - Resting.. Or Not

ok ummmm hopefully this chapter comes out before i start school (the 29th) so i'll respond with yes or no if i made it befeoe then:

LMFAO NOPE ITS 3 AM ON THE 12TH!!

AND I REALIZED THAT IN MY SAW X GATY, NICKLOON, AND LIGHTBRUSH FANFICS THAT IN THE COVER, THE TALLER PERSON IS ALWAYS ON THE RUGHT LIKE WTF??

TW/CW: lightbrush, fantube

also all tpot characters are in this if they are eliminated or not but the exitors are NOT in this

anywaysss lets begin!!

———————————————————————

Paintbrush POV
"...Guys, shouldn't we be doing something right now?" We were sitting on the grass outside the hotel eating snacks while OJ takes care of helping the BFB/TPOT and the III contestants find a place to stay. "Eh, I don't really feel like it." Fan said, shrugging. "Of course you don't you fucking discord mod."

"Shut the fUCK UP PAINTBRU-" "I mean, I guess we could do something." Test Tube started to say as they put away xir sandwich. "We did just drop them off and not tell OJ anything." ".........Fan go tell OJ." "WHY ME?!" "Because you need more social interactions." "I- ...that's kinda fair."

Fan stood up and walked inside. "Shouldn't Greeny Tube go with 'em? Since there's like a crowd of people in there?" "Yeah, I probably should." Testy stood up and walked into the hotel. "Lighty?" "Hm?" "Did you just say that so we could have alone time and kiss?" "..That was part of the reason.."

-

Test Tube POV
I found Fan just standing at the door nervously fidgeting. It was really loud in here and OJ was no one to be seen. I grabbed Fan's hand which made her look up at me. She slightly smiled at me. "I'm gonna get their attention, okay?" He nodded. I took a deep breath and screamed "EVERYONE PLEASE!!"

Everyone immediately went silent and looked towards me. "Oh I didn't expect that to work. Well, um, anyway, everyone please just calm down. We'll explain everything to you eventually and get you rooms to sleep in. I just need to find the owner first. Stay put."

Me and Fan went upstairs and opened the door to OJ's office. He was sleeping.. "OJ!!" "AAH- WHAT?!" "OJ, there's literally over 70 people downstairs, why are you up here sleeping?" "Oh, I forgot." I facepalmed at his stupidity. "You need to help them into rooms."

"But there's only like 50 empty rooms in the hotel so you guys need to deal with the rest of them." "Got it! Now come on!" We went back downstairs and saw everyone patiently waiting. OJ told us to wait outside while he dealt with the rest of the people.

"So OJ is taking care of-" We found Paintbrush and Lightbulb.. kissing. "Guys! Now is not the time to be kissing when the whole could possibly end!" I quickly broke off the kiss, looking embarrassed.

"Aw, so you're not gonna give me any kisses, Testy?" "No." "Damnit."

-

OJ took longer than expected since he decided to go alphabetically since people kept saying it was unfair so we were left with (I wrote it on my notepad):

Hotel OJ:
8-Ball
Balloon
Balloony
Barf Bag
Basketball
Bell
Blackhole
Blocky
Blueberry
Bomby
Book
Bot
Bottle
Box
Bubble
Cabby
Cake
Clock
Coiny
Cloudy
Clover
Donut
Eggy
Eraser
Fanny
Flower
Foldy
Fries
Gaty
Gelatin
Golf Ball
Goo
Grassy
Ice Cube
Lifering
Lightbulb
Lighting
Lollipop
Loser
Marker
Naily
Needle
Nickel (bfb)
Nickel (ii)
Paintbrush
Remote
Pen
Pie
Pillow
Puffball