discord server + palestine problem..

so uh i made a discord server

https://discord.gg/DpYGdSk2

but also, i wanna talk about what's going on with Palestine

i already made a video on one of my accounts about this but most of you probably dont follow me on any of my accounts so im making it here now

as you probably know, Israel has cut of communication from the people in Gaza and are currently invading.

they are going to bomb one of the biggest hospitals in Gaza which many people are in there hiding and trying to get treated from the wounds Israel has left on them.

Gaza can no longer communicate with the outside world and now there's a black out.

people have been screaming under rumble in the dark with multiple injuries and terrible wounds on their bodies.

what Israel is doing is a GENOCIDE.

if you dont know what that is, heres the google definition:

the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

this is exactly what Israel is doing.

im trying to spread the messages around so that we can get this to as many people as we can.

we need to at least try boycotting companies who are supporting this "war".

if you want more info, check out "Your Favorite Guy" on tiktok. he has a playlist on his profile that he has been explaining what is happening in Gaza.

and before i go, if you are one of those people who complained about iii 16 getting delayed, please DNI. unfollow me.

ok, take care guys.

-rossi/star/rqndom