Chapter 20 - "We'll be okay, I know it."

sooo i really wanna rap up this book so that i have at least one finished book on my page or whatever

ok umm your a poopy head

also ignore the fact that i was gone for like 2 months

ok ermmmm enjoy!!

——————————————————————

Paintbrush POV
The helicopter landed gently on the cloud. Lucky it was after Evil Leafy went inside. We all jumped out and Lightbulb rushed over to a window. "Woahhh. That's a lot of cages.." I walked over and saw a bunch of objects in cages. None of them were even close to the ground. I didn't see Candle or Evil Leafy though which was a good sign.

"How are we supposed to get them out of there, or even get in?" Fan asked, while Test Tube slapped his phone away. She was trying to record again. Can't he see that this isn't the time for that? "I say we break in and save everyone!!" I sighed at Lightbulb's idea. "Lighty, no. That's a terrible idea. Candle could hear us and lock us up too."

"We need to think logically here," Test Tube stated. They always do that when she has something smart to say. "If their not in there right now and are most likely in the next room, me just need to be as quiet and quick as possible. We can break all of them out and put them in my helicopter." "But how will we all fit in there?" I asked, a bit confused.

Testy pressed a button that he had pulled out of nowhere and suddenly the helicopter became over twice its size, having lots of extra room in the back. "Wh- When did you make this?!" "I have my ways, Paintbrush. And I worked on this in between chapters." "Wait what chapters-" Now, let's get them out of here!" We walked up to the big double doors. "It's still locked you dumbasses."

"Step aside Painty! I got this!" Lightbulb took out a pocket lock picking kit that seemed to come out of nowhere and opened the doors after a minute or two. "Let's go!" She said, throwing the kit which hit Fan in the face. "Ow.." "We don't have time for your pain, Fan." I said following Lighty. "Fuck you!"

The cages were really high up. I couldn't even reach any, which is shocking since I'm a very tall object. The people in the cages started talking so we shushed them. I suddenly heard footsteps. "Guys," I whispered, "Someone's coming!!" Fan chuckled a little at my wording before we ran and hid. She's so fucking immature. We hid behind a curtain covering the huge window behind all the cages.

I peeked my head out and saw Candle in Firey's body. I stifled a scoff. Karma's gonna bite her in the ass soon. I can't wait to stop this. I realized she was talking to them so I payed close attention. "What did you do with Leafy?!" A red thumbtack asked clearly angry. "Don't worry, Evil Leafy will take care of her." "What do you mean 'take care of her'?? What are you gonna do?!" A penny in a cage next to the thumbtack yelled.

"Evil Leafy advised me not to tell you about that. But she will let you watch the show." "Show? What show? Is there gonna be popcorn there or something?" Bot asked, kinda scared but curious. "The show where you get to see Leafy die of course." Everyone seemed stunned at that response. We need to save her.

"Wh- I-.. Are you gonna kill her?!" A basketball asked clearly shocked. "I'm not. But Evil Leafy most definitely will. In fact, I might have one of you help her. Then we would have to kill you all of course." "You're gonna kill us?!" "Of course we are! We can't have you guys escaping and getting help now can we?" Candle quickly left the room and took the stairs in the corner.

"That didn't sound good.." Lightbulb said, getting out of the hiding spot. "It definitely wasn't," Test Tube said, "We need to get them out of here now." Testy quickly ran out the door and went inside the helicopter.

-

she flew off leaving us to get caught and killed but candle and evil leafy

the end!!

(ok jk jk)

-

They came back with an extendable ladder. "Wh- Test Tube why don't you tell us you have these things?" "Because you guys can't handle my intelligence." "Can you stop being a bitch so we can save these people?!" "Fine fine. We have to do this quickly though."

One by one we got everyone out of the cages and into the helicopter. It was surprisingly easy since no one else came in the room after Candle. After everyone was inside we all went back into the ship. "Okay," Test Tube started to say, "We need to get everyone to safety and then we'll take care of Candle and Evil Leafy. It's way more important that they're safe."

"Got it!" Fan said enthusiastically. "Shut up nerd." "Paintbrush, can you stop being an asshole for like 2 seconds?!" "Nope." "Yoo! Greeny Tube, I think fire dude is gonna check on the cages now." "Shoot, okay we need to leave now." We went into the helicopter and Testy started it up. It was going.. very slowly. "Test Tube, why is this going so slow?!" Fan asked frantically.

"Since there's more people on the helicopter, it's taking more time to start up." "That makes no sense." "Well, if I say the real season, you guys would tell me I'm being to sciencey or whatever." "Because you talk so smartly!" "That's improper gram-" I interrupted Test Tube as I saw Candle coming out of the castle. "Guys! She's right there! We need to leave!"

"Okay okay, we're taking off in 3.."

Candle immediately noticed us and ran back inside, probably about to tell Evil Leafy.

"2.."

Candle came back out with a glitchy Evil Leafy who looked extremely pissed.

"1!"

Test Tube immediately flew off after xe said one. Evil Leafy wasn't able to reach us in time and was too glitchy to fly. Lightbulb was holding on to me for dear life. "So.. where are we going?" I asked, still a bit startled from what had happened. "Hotel OJ. OJ should have enough rooms for everyone one since there's 3 empty floors with rooms on each of them. And if there isn't enough room, we could just use the cabins that Mephone used to the season 2 contestants."

"Okay good.. and what about Candle and Evil Leafy?" "We'll come back to fight them but that isn't our priority right now." "Okay. Are you okay Lighty?" "Y-Yeah, just a bit shaken up on how everything played out.." "It's fine, we'll be okay, I know it."