Chapter 21 - Remember

ok uhhh this chapter will be kinda lazy and very short and um this is mostly so that the next chapter will be long cuz i'll think of new ideas

also lemon uses they/he/she cuz yeah

and they're a girl

ok enjoy!!

————————————————————

Lemon POV
Dark and quiet. It was just that, dark and quiet. I don't remember how I got here, or what happened. My memories are all fuzzy. Where's Leafy? All I remember was that we were playing hide and seek and there was this bright red light. "Leafy?" Oh wow. My voice sounds really different. I'm really tall now. How much time passed?

I think I'm 7? But something in my brain tells me I'm way older than that.. and I think it's right. I can't really remember anything right now. I need to get out of these woods, it's scary in here. It's too dark. I got up and started walking in a random direction. I see a ladybug on a leaf and then I started to remember something.. something that happened a long time ago...

"Leafy! Look what I found!" I ran excitedly to Leafy. "What is it?" She asked annoyed. "I found a ladybug on this rock outside! Isn't it cute?!" Leafy gasped as she sees the ladybug and quickly backs away. "Ew!! It looks so weird!!" "It's just a little bug, it can't hurt you!" "Yeah but its still gross! I don't know why you even like those things! They're so icky!" "N-No they're not! They're cool!"

"No they're not! They stink like you!" "Y-You don't mean that.." "Yes I do! You're stinky! I hate you! I hate you so much!" Leafy quickly ran into her room and slammed the door. I was left there standing with my ladybug.

(later)

I sat on the couch, watching a video talk about spiders to make me feel better. It didn't help much. I don't understand why Leafy is so mean to me most of the time. She has really big mood swings which make me scared of her sometimes. I hate it. Leafy came out of her room and walked up to me. "Lemo?"

I paused what I was watching and looked at her. "Yeah?" "I'm sorry for earlier, I shouldn't've done that. I was just upset about something else and I took it out on you." "Did mommy put you up to this?" "No, not this time. I just felt bad so I wanted to say sorry." I smiled at her. I got up from the couch.

"I forgive you, Leafy."

I snapped out of it and realized I was in a different part of the woods. Lemo. I remember that name. She used to call me that. I remember that so clearly now. I smiled softy at the memory. It felt nice to remember. I want to try and remember more. I need to.