Chapter 4 - The Bunker

FIREY POV

I woke in a underground bunker with a really bad headache. I noticed I got turned into metal. "That's odd." I thought out loud.
"Oh your awake."
The voice caught me off guard. I looked behind and saw Leafy tied up against me. "What happened?"
"Well, I got kidnapped because this object named Yin-Yang thought I was a spy. Then you somehow came down here and they made you eat a yoyle berry and tied us up. Then they left."
"Oh." That was all I could say. I was shocked (absolutely flabbergasted). How long would we be here for? "Leafy."
"Yes?"
"I'm hungry." Leafy just sighed.
"Me too." It was quiet after that.

CANDLE POV

Everyone was expecting Mephone to start the challenge but he didn't. "Good morning everyone! Today we were supposed to have a challenge, but I've decided to give you all a day off!" That's odd. Mephone isn't the generous type. But I didn't wanna argue. A day off sounds rather relaxing. I was going back to the cabin when Yin-Yang stopped me. "Candle! Me and Yin worked together to catch two spies!"
"That's great, are you using the bunker like I told you to?"
"Yes."
"Good. Did you give them food?"
"No..." "Yang doesn't think they need food to live."
I sighed. "Come along now, we're getting them some food."

LEAFY POV

I was starving. Ok not starving but I was really hungry. "Hey um, Firey?"
"Hm?"
"Do you think they'll feed us?"
"Well I think so. If they don't feed us, then we'll die so, yeah."
"Ok." I was still so hungry. I just wanted to get out of here. Maybe even go home. I wish we never left in the first place. Then I saw Yin-Yang and another object enter the bunker. "That's Yin-Yang." I whispered to Firey. "I don't know who the other one is." He nodded. The new object walked up to use with two apples in her hands. "Hi, my name's Candle. I'm deeply sorry you weren't given food sooner." She looked at Yin-Yang for a second. "We got to some apples to eat. I'm going to untie you, ok?"
"WHAT? DON'T UNTIE THEM!"
"Shush!" Candle unties us and gives us the apples. "We'll be going now. Bye." She stood next to Yin-Yang as they got sucked up. At least we got some food now.

CANDLE POV

"Are you stupid! What if they escape?!" Yang yelled at me.
"Because now they trust us more. They will only do what we say if they trust us. That's the first step into getting answers." I walked out of the cabin and to the beach. Then I sat down. This will be a long process.