Chapter 15 - Captured 

dancing, walking, rearranging furniture-

FINALLY CHAPTER 15!!!!

(hc: test tube coded bot so that when they say swears it's the beep sound effect, everyone: autistic. lighty, fan: adhd (me😻🙏🏾) thats it!)

*WARNING: more intense swearing at the start of the chapter*

—————————————————————

(back to the present)

Firey POV
Great, I'm trapped in my head again. Candle is controlling my body again. She must be doing something awful. Whatever she's doing must be big. She's never been gone for this long before. That bitch. Once she gets out of my body I'm gonna beat her ass. It's been over an fucking hour since that hoe left. I hate that bitch more than ever. She's hurt way too many people at this point. She fucking tricked Yin-Yang into thinking that we were the bad guys and fucking betrayed them. What an asshole. I swear if I ever see that bastard again- *BEEP* There was a loud beeping noise. I fell to my knees. The beeping was repetitive. I had to figure out where it was coming from. Eventually, Candle came back and I was going to be in control again. Finally! I can see what happened to everyone! To see if their okay and- ..what the fuck? How am I back here??

30 minutes earlier

3rd Person POV
Leafy stood there, terrified. Why wouldn't she be? Their best friend is fucking floating in the sky with a smile on their face—like they were enjoying this—and they had a huge cage that popped out of nowhere. To say Leafy was worried was understatement. She was scared, looking up at their possessed friend. She went into fight-or-flight mode. They worriedly, and quickly, started to run anyway from them, shaking a bit. That didn't help much as she had felt a force make them stop. She started moving towards Firey, er, C̸̛̜̦̬a̸̭̒͗n̴̖͖̞͆ḑ̴̛̛̜̝͚͖͚̃̔͒̽l̶̲͝ȩ̴̳͎͉̓  at a rapid pace. She had been caught by C̸̛̜̦̬a̸̭̒͗n̴̖͖̞͆ḑ̴̛̛̜̝͚͖͚̃̔͒̽l̶̲͝ȩ̴̳͎͉̓ and so were many others. Everyone was captured by her, except the TPOT contestants. They meant nothing to her. At least yet. That part of the plan wasn't ready to be put into action yet. Especially since . ...- .. .-.. / .-.. . .- ..-. -.-- / .-- .- ... -. .-..-. - / .-. . .- -.. -.-- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-

But never mind that, she had bigger things to deal with now. She needed to get all of the iii contestants into the cage as well, which would mean she would have to travel quite a lot, and this all needed to be done in less than 30 minutes. Ignoring the cries Leafy, Yinyang, and everyone else who had come on the trip were making, C̸̛̜̦̬a̸̭̒͗n̴̖͖̞͆ḑ̴̛̛̜̝͚͖͚̃̔͒̽l̶̲͝ȩ̴̳͎͉̓ made her way to the island once more.

Leafy POV
I was freaking out. Possessed Firey had captured us for no reason! Well, maybe the person possessing him has a reason, which I clearly doubt. There's no good reason someone might do this. Unless they didn't want to or was being held against their will, I really don't see why someone would do this. While Possessed Firey was flying us to the island, I told the others what, and why, I think Firey is possessed. It didn't take long to convince them, considering we were fucking flying in the air. Yinyang started to observe the purple aura around the cage, and around Firey and his eyes. I wonder why.. anyways, we finally landed on the island, well, Possessed Firey landed on the island, we were still floating. They snapped their fingers and I think we might've turned invisible. Possessed Firey was looking for the rest of the contestants, when an object came up to them. It was.. a pink bow?

Bot POV
I've been hearing some gossip going around the island about these new two objects. Apparently, they had been kidnapped by Candle and Yinyang, which isn't hard to believe. They escaped and no one has saw them since! I wanted to see if this was true or just some kind of scam or whatever, so I started searching the island for clues if they were here. I had to go by myself since Goo got eliminated. I miss him. I wonder where Nickel and Balloon are, I haven't since them in a while. I miss them too. I miss Test Tube, and Fan, and Paintbrush- Oh hey! It's a flame! Maybe that's Firey. I walked up to him. He seemed off though. He had purple glowing eyes, but I brushed it off. "Heyo! Are you Firey?" He flinched as I mentioned his name. He coughed a little before answering my question. He sounded a bit like Candle then. I noticed his purple glowing eyes fade away.

"E-Erm, Hi t-there! Yes, I'm Firey.." I smiled a bit brighter. "My name's Bot! Uhm,, where's Leafy? I thought she would've been with you?" I asked. His face looked a little bit pissed for a moment. Weird. "O-Oh! Yeahh, Leafy! She's uh around?" He sighed, his glowing eyes returning. "You know what, I'm taking control again." Okay.. this time he sounded a lot like Candle. "You kinda sound like Candle heh, weird right?" I said, slowly backing away. Whatever is going on, I don't wanna be a apart of it. Suddenly I felt strong force pulling me towards him. "W-What's going on?!" A cage appeared out of thin air. I was thrown inside the cage and noticed that they were others with me?? "Are you okay?" A leaf asked me. "WHAT THE ACTUAL *BEEP* IS GOING ON?!" "Stupid 'Possessed Firey' is kidnapping us and we don't no why." "Yeah," Balloon said, standing up. "And it's really weird why he- er, whoever that is, is doing this!" We started going higher in the air as 'Firey' was collecting the ii contestants. I wish Test Tube was here.

Test Tube POV
"We need to go back for them now!" Fan yelled, annoyed that we weren't making any process. We were in my lab waiting for Lightbulb and Paintbrush to talk strategy. We're planing to go back to the island later today, but for that, we need to have a plan. "Fan, for the last time, the helicopter isn't finished. It'll be ready in about 2 hours." She rolled her eyes at me. "But what about Bot? What if they are getting hurt right now?!" "Fan, please calm down. I'm trying everything in my power to get us back. I can't just make the helicopter download faster." Fan sighed. He sat in one of the stools. "I know, I'm just scared." I sighed. I sat in a stool next to her. "We all are, Fan. But we need to be patient." Fan leaded onto me. I blushed a little. "I think I'm inlove with you, Testy.." "Wha- WHAT?!" I yelled out. "Shit- did I say that out loud??" I nodded, red as a tomato. "Shittt." I tried to stifle a laugh. "It's okay, I love you too." I smiled. Fan was blushing. I giggled at her. "You're adorable."

Lightbulb and Paintbrush came down the tube with a rolled up piece of paper. "Hey guys! Guess what happened with me and Painty?" Lightbulb said, standing up. "You had a super romantic moment and found out you both liked each other and now you're basically together?" Fan asked, standing up. "Omga! Yes! Did you and Testy have that?!" "Mhm! This is so exciting!" Fan and Lightbulb kept on talking about me and Paintbrush to each other. We both sighed. "Can we please discuss the plan now? We have to get there before everyone dies!" Paintbrush yelled. Fan and Lightbulb stopped talking and giggled. "Sorry Painty, I just got a little excited!" Lightbulb pulled out the paper from under her arm. "Let's get to it!"