Chapter 1

------------------------------------------------

Sanzu's pov

"I'm sorry to inform you that you are Pregnant."

My eyes widen and I thought 'No no, I can't be pregnant'

"Is there any way to attend an abortion?"

"I'm sorry to inform you sir that we still didn't figure out how abortion by male omegas work...like you probably heard 99% of male omegas died during the normal abortion treatment. I'm afraid that you have to keep the baby"

'No no how am I going to raise a child, what will I tell Mikey, I can't tell him that I'm carrying a baby from some random alpha...and beside I still haven't told Mikey about the fact that I have been sexually assaulted by an alpha.'

"Sir? If it is ok, then could we see each other in three weeks again, and don't worry your baby belly will start showing in the 8th or 9th week. Perhaps it would be best if you had an alpha around that didn't find their mate yet, do you have any friends that know of the incidence and don't have a mate yet?"

I  told the doctor that I knew a alpha without an omega and that I will tell him about it which was a lie, He nodded and so I said my goodbyes and went to he front desk to make an appointment.

The first thing I did when I was back at my apartment was breaking down, I laid there on the floor crying like crazy.
What will I do, tomorrow is the big battle with the 2 gen of Toman. I need to show up there and fight but other sides if I go everyone will find out that I'm actually an Omega. I have used scent blockers my whole life long, the only person who knows of me being an Omega is Mikey.

But now the scent blocker wont work since they only work on non-pregnant omegas.

I need to stop thinking too much about it. I'm sure tomorrow everyone will be too busy to fight each other than smelling my scent.

My eyes got heavier the more I think about tomorrow And so, I fell asleep, right there on the cold floor.

The next day

I was already at the meeting place where the fight will take place in. I was observing everything, and I found a train that I could hide in, while waiting for the battle to end, I'll just have to sneak away right after I'll do the starting announcement so that the fight can begin.

Time skip

I just finished my announcement and luckily, I successfully snook away from the fight. I just hope Takemichi, and Mikey solve their problem with this fight. I was about to sit down when I heard footsteps running towards the train. I froze in spot. Shit someone's coming.

"SANZU!"

I was greeted with an angry looking Takemichi and a confused Kakucho behind him.

Earlier

Kakucho's pov

Me and Takemichi were fighting but then Michi looked behind me, he probably spotted something and then before I knew it he started to sprint towards me. When he run passed me, I quickly turned around and sprinted after him. He was running towards an abandoned train. But why. When we came nearer to the train I picked up distressed Omega pheromones, I could feel my alpha side wanting to comfort the Omega, as if the Omega was its puppy. (mother Kakucho instincts kicking in)

When we got there Takemichi jumped into the train while yelling Sanzu. I was confused Sanzu? What is he doing here. I followed Takemichi into the train, only to be hit with the same pheromones I sensed earlier just stronger, and the distressed pheromones were mixed with scared ones.

The scent was coming from...SANZU?!

I thought he was a Beta. I investigated Sanzu, his Pupils were small, he seemed terrified and frozen, his skin was paler than normal, and he seemed shorter. He looked so vulnerable...
I put my hand on Michi's shoulder and said "Let me handle him, get back out there and get your Romeo back from the dark side"

Michi nodded and left the train as soon as he did so, I released some calming pheromones so I could calm the omega down. It seemed to work a little since Sanzu slowly began to let his body relax. I sat down beside him and opened my arms inviting the scared Omega into a hug.

Sanzu immediately threw himself into the hug he started to cry, which shocked me, I have never seen Sanzu cry in these years that I had known him for.

Sanzu's pov

Shit why am I crying and why am I hugging Kakucho, it's like my Omega took over me and threw itself to the alpha in front of me. That's probably what the doctor meant by telling an alpha friend to be around, since I to carry a child of an alpha that isn't my mate. And normally pregnant Omegas need an alpha around when their pregnant because when not It could seriously hurt the baby and the omegas inner omega.

I let my inner Omega to what it held for the best...and so me and Kakucho sat there in a comfortable silence. That was until some footsteps came closer to the train.
Again, I was scared, I was scared that I would get hurt and that it will hurt the baby, I mean it could possibly die by one punch in the gut.

Kakucho seemed to notice the footsteps too since he protectively put me behind him. He stood up and went into a defensive position.

"JAJAJAJA, What do we have here, the vice president of Kanto Manji and the Defence Unit Captain.!"
------------------------------------------------

To be continued