Chapter 20

------------------------------------------------

Sanzu's pov

Ran and I had just gotten home from shopping.
Ran went to get all the baby stuff to the baby's room. Meanwhile I walked to Rindou's room to write somethings in my diary that I had been working on since the day Mucho went to jail.

I know it isn't a good idea to have it especially because I wrote down about Mucho in there and more and if one of the Haitanis found it then...then I was screwed. They would hate me...even leave me if they read it.

Back to what I was writing, I was just writing about the last few days and when I finished, I hid the diary again. After that I went to the living room were Rindou was sitting and watching something. I sat down beside him. "Are you ok?" Rin suddenly asked out of nowhere. I turned to him and told him that I was fine, which wasn't true I was still thinking about the things Takeomi messaged me.

Rindou's pov

I observed Harus expressions, and I knew he wasn't ok...I moved over to him and hugged him. Haru seemed a bit shocked by my action but after a while he hugged back. We sat there together for some minutes until we got interrupted by Ran.

I looked over to him and saw a book in his hands.

Sanzu's pov

I froze, that was my diary...Did he see me, when I hid it again?...He looked angry...does that mean he read it....

Rindou had by now let go of me and went over to Ran asking what that was... I felt scared...Rindou read though the first page and his face turned from a calm look to an angry look then he said "You...YOU KILLED MUCHO?!".
They both were enraged. I didn't even try to explain, I got up and held my tears in.
"GET OUT" Ran suddenly yelled. He has been quiet the most and hearing him say that just broke my heart. I quickly turned around and left the house. I looked back one last time at the house and just ran. I ran and ran with nothing on me, I only had the money Koko gave me with me. I stopped at a park and sat down. I counted the money to make sure that it was in fact enough for me and the baby. I saw that it was enough and so I decided to go to the next city and look there for a small apartment to live in...Maybe it would be best if I leave. I could leave my past behind and raise my child in a safer town.

Time skip to the train station

I already got my ticket and now I was waiting for the train...I wonder if this will to anything to the baby now that I lost both of my boyfriends/alphas (idk what to write here, boyfriends or alphas T^T)...I hope not. Right as I finished that thought the train came racing into the station as it held, I got up from the bench and quickly went inside so I would get a seat. I luckily got one.

Time skip

I finally arrived at the city Kawasaki, I got my phone out and clicked on google maps to find the nearest cheap apartments. Soon I found a place I could afford for some months without working. I got all the things to buy the apartment and after some hours I was finally set. I'll need a job if I want to stay here for more then just a few months. I'll look for one tomorrow, now I'll just go to bed.

The next day

I woke up at 5 am, got up did my morning routine and then I checked my phone. I saw some texts from Mikey but I ignored it, instead I blocked everyone from my contact list. I need a new start meaning I'll need to meet new people.

After I did that I looked at the time and saw that it was 7am which means I could look around for a job. Again I looked on google maps and saw that a café was right around the corner. I can try my luck there. I got up and for the first time in forever I put my mask on. Might aswell start here without everyone knowing about my scars.

After a ten minute walk, I arrived in front of the café and to my surprise they were in need for employees. I went in, I was immediately greeted by a girl my age. I asked her if they still needed a employee and she told me that they do. So she brought me to the manager who interviewed me.

Time skip (sorry for the time skips T^T)

I got the job! And the best thing is they don't mind my mask, so I won't get stared at for my scars...Just hope the alphas here aren't like does in Shibuya. I said my goodbyes to the girl and the manager and then left to go home.

Back at home, I realised that I needed to look for a new doctor...I hope I'll find a good one. And so I spent the rest of the day to find a new doctor.

------------------------------------------------

To be continued