Chapter 13

------------------------------------------------

Sanzu's pov

I woke up on the floor, the first Time for one month, I had a nightmare...it was about Mucho...I wiped the tears off of my face. After that I got up from the ground, I was about to leave the room but remembered what happened yesterday...I don't want to face them. So I backed away from the door and laid down on the bed. I laid there , starring at the ceiling, when someone knocked on my door. I stayed silent. I looked over to the door, and I heard the lock click and the door opened. My first thoughts were "What the fuck, I locked it!" But then I remembered that Ran and Rindou probably had a spare key to open any door in the house.

I quickly looked away from the door and starred anywhere but at there. I felt that someone sat down beside me. I heard the person sigh "Haru...I know your awake...look, we're sorry...we overreacted and to make it better we'll take you out today if that's ok with you" I finally faced Ran and Rindou. Ran was sitting on my bed, meanwhile Rindou was standing at the doorway. I nodded as response for the offer. "Good! we promise we won't mention that from yesterday again until you're ready to tell us" I gave Ran a small smile, then they left. So that I could get ready.

I walked over to the closet and opened it. I decided to wear some baggy clothes today,.

 I decided to wear some baggy clothes today,

(this is the outfit 😊)

I left the room and walked to the living room where the Haitanis were already waiting for me. "Shall we go now, sweetheart" they both said at the same time. I blushed and looked away. We left the building and went to Ran's car, in it Ran told me "By the way, this is a date" Shocked I turned to Ran but he just laughed and winked at me. I again blushed and quickly looked out of the window.

After some minutes, the car stopped. I looked out of the window and saw a big field before us. I was amazed by the view.

Rindou opened my car door and offered his hand which I gladly took.  Ran was getting something out of the car but before I could see what it was. Rindou covered my eyes. "I'll guide you" he whispered into my ear.

And so we walked, I could feel the grass tickling my legs while Rindou guided me to who knows where. I could hear some things being moved around and finally Rindou took his hands off of my eyes. I gasped at the sight it was beautiful,

 I gasped at the sight it was beautiful,

(wish someone would do this with me)

I turned around to Ran and Rindou and hugged them. They both hugged me back. And so, we sat down on to the picknick blanket. I sat between the two of them enjoying the food and the view. When suddenly Ran tapped my shoulder "Sanzu, we actually wanted to tell you something..." I stopped eating and looked at them worried that I may have done something wrong.

Rindou continued "Since you moved in with us we, we...we started to have feelings for you..." My eyes widen, they...they liked me back?! "And well we know that you're going through a tough time, and we will promise to stay with you and help you raise the kid, so Sanzu Haruchiyo we wanted to ask you will you be our boyfriend"

I teared up, I was shocked, happy and overwhelmed by the sudden confession from the two. So, I took a while to response but after a while I finally answered with "Yes, Gosh one hundred times yes".

(why do I feel like I just wrote a proposal 🥲)

Before I could even close my mouth, I was attacked by kisses. Both Haitanis took turns in kissing me. Ran's kiss was passionately and more aggressive. Meanwhile Rindou's kiss was sweet and gentle.

Narrator's pov

The three boyfriends stayed at the field for some hours. Both Haitanis already making plans on how they will share Sanzu with each other. God what a day...

------------------------------------------------

To be continued