Chapter 11

------------------------------------------------

Narrator's pov

The alpha left the restroom, leaving Sanzu there on the stall floor, Sanzu had curled up in a fetal position and cried. He felt disgusted. 

Meanwhile Ran and Rindou were searching for Sanzu, they had come back from the venting machines with Kakucho a while ago and when they went into Izana's room. They saw Izana looking worried and Sanzu not being there, so the three alphas immediately knew something was wrong. Ran and Rindou ran out of the room and started to search for Sanzu.

 They asked every person that came across of them if they had seen Sanzu, but nobody saw him that was until they asked an elderly women, she said "Ah yes, I saw someone running into the restroom over there, someone was also following that person". Ran and Rindou looked at each other and both of them rushed to the restroom.

Ran's pov

Me and Rindou rushed as fast as we could to the restroom. When we got into it we heard cries coming from the third stall, we knew it was Sanzu, sice we could pick up his scent. Rindou and I looked into the stall. The sight broke me, Sanzu was laying there on the floor in a fetal position, he was shaking like crazy.

 Me and Rindou both rushed to Sanzu's side. Rindou and I started to release our calming pheromones in hope to calm Sanzu down. Which luckily worked, I picked Sanzu up and he immediately clinged onto me. We left the restroom and rushed to doctor Sasaki. "Oh my, What happened" he asked us while he quickly led us into an empty hospital room. "We don't know, but someone said that he was running from someone". Doctor Sasaki immediately checked Sanzu for anything. He also asked us to leave the room meanwhile he did so. 

I was pacing around in front of the room while Rindou sat and starred at the floor.

After some minutes, Doctor Sasaki came out of the room and told us "The baby is ok, but it seemed like...*sigh* Haruchiyo was touched inappropriately, luckily not much but it probably left more trauma to his brain...then he already has, I want him to stay here over night, so I can make sure that he and the baby are really ok, if you two want you can stay"

I nodded and so Rindou and I walked into the room to see Haru on the bed sleeping. God if we had just stayed in front of the room...Maybe this wouldn't have happened.

The next day

Narrator's pov

Both Haitanis were laying on each side by Sanzu. Ran was laying on the right meanwhile Rindou on the left. Sanzu was awake, starring at the ceiling wondering what had happened but his memory quickly regained from last day. He started to feel his anxiety rise of the thought how much the stranger had touched him. He gently pushed both of the Haitanis hands off of him and stood up. He went to the bathroom that was in the patient room. He walked over to the sink and started to wash his hands aggressively. He also wanted to go take a bath, but he really didn't want to bath at the hospital.  He just hoped that he could get back to the Haitanis house as soon as possible.

Sanzu's hands were suddenly grabbed, shocked he looked up to see Ran starring at his hands. He looked down and saw that his hands were rubbed open. As soon as he saw it his hands started to burn like crazy.

------------------------------------------------

To be continued