Chapter 7

I'm really sorry if I made lots of mistakes in the past few chapters, my concentration has been going down recently since I didn't get much sleep the past two weeks, so I'll probably publish the next chapter next week when I can finally get some more sleep than I get now :,)
------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry if I made lots of mistakes in the past few chapters, my concentration has been going down recently since I didn't get much sleep the past two weeks, so I'll probably publish the next chapter next week when I can finally get some m...

------------------------------------------------

Some weeks later

Narrator's pov

In these few weeks, Sanzu and the two Haitanis had gotten closer.

The Haitanis found out about Sanzu's Germaphobia. And they helped him a bit with things that made him uncomfortable when they were out in the public.

The Omega also got some heavy mood swings from his pregnancy. But nothing that the Haitanis couldn't handle.

Last week Mikey visited Sanzu with Takemichi. Mikey had told Takemichi about Sanzu's pregnancy and he was ready to help Sanzu whenever he needed it.

Anyways

Currently Sanzu was on his way to see the doctor again, the Haitanis were with him since they wouldn't let the male omega go out alone. Too afraid of what might happen to him.

Sanzu's pov

We were currently sitting in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to call me for my appointment.
After 20 minutes someone finally said "Akashi Haruchiyo".
I cringed a bit when I heard my original last name, but I can't really do anything about it, I still hadn't found the time to change my last name. So, I'd have to suck it up and hope that the Haitanis won't question it.

I got up and went into the treatment room. Both alphas following me close behind. I could tell that they were glaring at some doctors who were passing by and checking me out. It's not the first time the alphas in the hospital did that.

When I entered the room, I was greeted by a warm welcome from the old Beta who was my doctor.

"Hello Haruchiyo, How have you been? I see that you found two alphas" He smiled warmly at Ran and Rindou. The two smiled back and then sat down on the chairs on the side.

"Yeah..., well for your question doctor I have been doing good, beside of that my food cravings and morning sicknesses and of course the mood swings have gotten stronger."

"Ah I see, well it's absolutely normal that these things get stronger, and especially since it's your first pregnancy they can get pretty strong, so you don't need to worry about it." Now Haruchiyo is it ok, if I do a sonogram?" I nodded.

Doctor Sasaki asked me to lay down which I did, then he got out some kind of crème he put it on my stomach, it was really cold, I shivered from how cold it felt. After he finished with that  he grabbed the scanner and looked onto the screen while moving the scanner around my stomach. "There, do you see the dinosaur looking thing, that's the baby."
I looked at the screen, it really looked like a small dinosaur. Somehow the picture made my inner Omga happy. By now I was sure I was releasing happy pheromones. "Do you want a picture of the baby?" Doctor Sasaki asked me. I nodded. The Doctor pressed some Button, and I could see the photo print out of the machine. He got the scanner of my stomach and whipped the crème off.

After that I sat up and he gave me the photo. "We'll see each other in three weeks again." I nodded.
Ran and Rindou sat up and waited for me to say goodbye which I did and so we left the building.

I stared at the picture of the baby the whole drive long. I was happy.
Ran who was driving side glanced at the picture and I could see a small smile forming on his lips. "Your pheromones did call you out in there, Haru, I could smell how happy you were seeing the small kid." Rindou said behind me, who was also looking at the picture with a small smile. "Yup" Ran agreed beside me. I huffed and looked out of the window, too embarrassed to admit that they were right, I indeed was very happy when I saw the baby...even if it was unwillingly, I somehow felt like this Baby is going to change my life for the better...
------------------------------------------------

To be continued